Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #3175 of (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I'm loving the Attitude Era mode. Currently, I just finished the Montreal Screwjob. Besides Cactus/Hunter and Michaels/Bulldog, I've done every objective. Even though I'm not sure if one of those two have bonus matches or not (doubt it). Considering I have everything else unlocked besides the video clips, photos and bonus matches. But after I finish "The Rise of D-X" story. I'll go back and do the matches again and this time doing all of the objectives. I guess, It's also a little bit of an OCD thing to do every last objective.

This is probably the first time since SmackDown vs Raw 2006 that I'm really enjoying the story mode. Most notably I was anxious to get through WWE 12's "Road To WrestleMania" campaign(s) done and over with. This one I'm just sitting back and enjoying the stories. I'm sure the nostalgic factor and going back to my childhood is a big helper. Between my 2am rating and now. I'd say my rating on this game has gone from an eight to somewhere between an eight point five and nine.

STAND BACK!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome