Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #40 (permalink)
Dalek
Learning to break kayfabe

Dalek 50 - 100
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangnam Style View Post
Your vote on Billy the Kid has nothing to do with 2 Chainz, there's no contradiction because the two aren't relevant to each other. Voting the Billy Kid for saying hi when you state you that there's no benefit to making your identity known compared to 2 Chainz finding a 3 vote wagon on him suspicious are two entirely different subjects.
They two different subjects. That's why they were not in the same paragraph. I brought up a general topic about the game, claiming our real usernames. Then I voted for someone saying that I was annoyed people were just making stupid posts and voted for one of them. Granted I'm guilty of making a dumb post myself but it was the first one. After seeing like 20 posts of nothing I called someone out at random about it and voted for him. I then saw someone with 2 votes and made it three to get something going and see what the response would be.

I don't think I've done anything contradictory, just different things that aren't related to each other. If I said you were scum Gangman and then I went and posted how I had a town read on you then that would be a contradiction. I haven't done that yet.