Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #3162 (permalink)
Theproof
Humbled

Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by obby View Post
Been playing for a couple of hours, and I've noticed a few problems

1. The "edit entire matchcard" feature in Universe is near useless, as all options you changed in the match such as attires, rules, difficulty etc. are instantly reset to default when you save the match.
2. The Halftime Heat arena is unifinished, with crowd sounds like chanting and counting with the ref in.

Also, I think that the rosters are pretty poor, with not enough superstars of now or attitude included. Honestly it might have been better with two separate games. (also, why is drew mcylntyre being patched in as dlc? he was in last years game!)
Tell me this is a joke. I just picked this game up and if this is true I'm taking it right back first thing in the morning. If I don't have the ability to save cards the way I want to I won't have much to do with this game. Glad I checked this thread out first before opening it.
Theproof is offline   Reply With Quote