Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#7,482 ·
Re: Heat > Undertaker

You know what's also funny. You keep talking about high level of play when no one is actually asking him to play at a high level except for himself. EVERYONE JUST WANTS HIM TO RETURN. it's PART of REHAB. He REFUSES to do it with absolutely ABSURD logic and DESERVES to be shit on for it. If you don't see that then there's no changing your mind, nearly everyone else notices this and it's fair to criticize the guy for not playing when he absolutely should be, especially considering the current state of the Bulls.

This isn't about playing at a high level, winning a championship this year, etc, it's about him stepping up and coming back and being the leader he's supposed to be.

#7,539 ·
Re: Heat > Undertaker

I do get Magic's point. Heat should have NEVER been 27 points down against a team of the calibre of Cavs. Not only that, but without Kyrie, Waiters and Varejao. That is rather embarrassing.

However, what is impressive is the Heat's determination and never say die attitude. They do not know when they are beat. They're like the Manchester United of basketball and for that, I have to hate them. The game is never over with them until the final buzzer.

#7,737 ·
Re: Streak Ends Wednesday, 27th March, 8pm ET... Tune in

Damn I really wanted the Heat to win it.

Reactions: ABrown
#7,748 ·

We all know why Rose isn't back now anyway. Instead of god helping Rose tuck in his vagina he's been preparing the rest of the team to #BeatTheStreak.

Reactions: Tater
#7,753 ·

As a sports fan I have no desire for my team's star player to not have enough passion to get back on the court as quickly as possible. Rose can do whatever the hell he wants.

Cautious is not rushing back, he's past cautious. He has as much risk of injuring himself right now as anyone else does.

Reactions: Aid
#7,795 ·

TLK, I've noticed your big love for Dirk, not just by your sig, haha, I got interested in NBA this seasons, I watch it/am a fan now, but how do you rate (any poster by the way, for that matter) this season for Dirk, in comparison to others, I know this hasn't been as good as hoped for the Mavericks, so team quality is obviously important too. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.