Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #3157 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Ended up creating two arenas and putting them on Community Creations. Both I think are far from perfect, but I'm happy with them. I kinda rushed through them both and got them done within fifteen or so minutes a piece. But they are the Raw & SmackDown arenas from 2002. They are available for download on the PS3. Just search for "Raw 2002" or "SmackDown 2002" and the creators name is DFidler87. Even though I know they are average at best (in my opinion). I wouldn't mind hearing some feedback.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote