Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hydra Mafia Game Thread.
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Gangnam Style
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalek View Post
Well this has been a thrilling start to the game so far. So what does everyone think about claiming what members they really are? I personally see no point in doing so. If you're someone that's viewed as a good player it will just put a target on your back and if you're someone that isn't considered a good player all it's going to do is make people ignore you. I think it would be good for all of us to actually analyze what a person has to say and not just rely on who's saying it.

Vote Billy The Kid

All he said was "hi" and I really don't like that at all. It's going to be a bloody annoying game if this is the quality of posts we see.
"hi" Sounds like a typical first post. I don't like this post for a lot of reasons, you voting Billy the Kid for saying very little comes off as silly. You could easily make the argument that the post is generic in nature because he or she is trying to hide their identity, toss in your stance on player claiming and I don't see your problem. You're blowing things out of proportion, Dalek.

Oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome