Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2013: A Revolution

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #21 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000
Default Re: TNA 2013: A Revolution

Impact Wrestling Review:

Sorry it took so long.

Pros:

- First off, I like you using licensed music. It shows that TNA is truly bigger than ever..

- Your style is also pretty good. You definitely know how to paint a picture with your words..

- Aries being cocky was good, but what I really like is Storm being straight forward and saying he will interfere at Genesis. Some people might not like it, but it's obvious that Storm would interfere. I'm also looking forward to the main event..

- I really like the Joe/Batista feud and it boosts Joe back up to the main event. Good to see him lose that TV title to Ryan. Joe's above the title and Ryan gives the belt some much needed interest. I'd like to see him as the guy who keeps somehow getting away..

- Good promo with Pope, but the feud with Anderson is abit weird. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt..

- I was questioning bringing back Sorenson so early last week, but I really like what you've done with this. Ion reinjuring him is really interesting and I like the slow build to a rematch for Ion. Sabin is a good feud to hold Ion over with.

- RVD/Magnus was a fun match..

- I liked Sting's promo a lot. I also like that you have your own answer as to who Aces & 8s is. The Devon twist is one that I'm mixed on, so your angle on it should be interesting..

- REALLY good tag match here. The only thing I don't like is AJ and Angle being a team. Both guys are bonafide main eventers, but once more I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I found the ending interesting..

- Finlay coming in should be cool..

- Again great match between Aries and Storm. I thought it would turn into a triple threat, but this is more interesting. What will Storm do?

Liked the show overall, these cons are just things to watch out for and improve on..

Cons:

- Some of the cursing is a bit ridiculous. It's fine for guys like Anderson and Storm, but when I heard Mike Tenay "God damn son of a-" I feel that he would never say that.

- Sting vs. The Leader sounds huge. So huge that I feel it's bigger than the PPV tag match. Considering the implications, wouldn't the match be better on PPV than free tv? Hell, I think this match could perhaps MAIN EVENT the PPV..

- Finally, did I miss something? Because I was wondering: where is Bully Ray and Bobby Roode?

Overall, great show. Some people criticized your format, but I didn't think it was bad. Keep it up!

This revolution... will be telvised...

WORLD WRESTLING ASSOCIATION: THE REVOLUTION
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote