Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #5746 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

A truely distressing turn of events has occured in CZW. All due to one man - one snake in the grass.

All started when I booked the fantastic 'Vince Russo Tribute Night' - a blinding PPV with some quality matches on it:

I thought I'd really shake up the company in this one and kicked the show off with Tommaso Ciampa beating Devon for the Wired Television title. Bear in mind that Ciampa is my purest main event jobber because I'm slightly bitter that he somehow got over and into the main event scene by himself.

But this was not my mistake.

I had Davey Richards go over Dr Cube for the CZW World Title. A huge move for the company, considering there have been 2 champions in my history of the belt and it doesn't get chucked around lightly. But I thought Davey deserved this reign; he'd gotten to 100 over with his gay gimmick and he'd paid his dues within the company - his first run I had everyone go over him and another run consisted of a weird love triangle storyline with Sharmell and The Great Khali. Plus, Davey was also the holder of the Vince Russo Memorial Medallion so obviously at this PPV to have the VRMM holder also win the World Title was paying true homage to Mr Russo.

However, Davey was also on an open contract and doing his frequent tours of the orient - so for me to put the title on him was unprecedented in CZW. I thought this would be fine as he wasn't going to sign for WWE whilst putting on his 800 star matches over in Japan.

And then I got this message:

You snake Davey Richards. He'd been in the company for many, many months whilst doing his Japan shit and 2 weeks after I give him the most prestigious title in wrestling he decides to quit? World Title vacated and VRMM vacated. That's a stain that's never getting off those titles. Davey Richards will also never work for me again. He's blacklisted from CZW forever. If I could, I'd pull a Vince and stop all mention of him in the company altogether.

At the very least, I have many, many great, loyal workers to put the world title on (even though they quite frequently blast the company in radio interviews and I ignore it) so I can rebuild.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote