Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#64 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 - Wiz vs Cavs and a couple other games that aren't worth mentio

He's better too but whatever.

Brand will more than likely play the majority of minutes at center anyway, so no biggie.

This is looking like the 10-man rotation for Dallas tonight:
Collison/Roddy
Mayo/Jones
Marion/Carter
Crowder/Wright
Curry/Brand

God help Dallas. Only way I see them winning is:
A. O.J. Mayo enters GOD mode
B. Caron Butler shows up to the game wearing a suit :side:

#65 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 - Wiz vs Cavs and a couple other games that aren't worth mentio

Ok so from what's being reported, James Harden was actually willing to take OKC's offer of 4 years, 53 mil but the only way he would accept it is if he received a trade kicker in his contract should the Thunder have decided to trade him, which the Thunder wouldn't give him and I don't understand why.

#67 ·

Not looking good for Brooklyn's Opener which is facing a possibility of being canceled.

The Nets' grand plan for a nationally televised opening night sell-out crowd to launch Barclays Center seems threatened, if not doomed, as the city tries to recover from a devastating attack from the sea. Hurricane Sandy has shut down the city's subways and Long Island Railroad which would bring the majority of fans to the game.

The NBA. was evaluating the situation Tuesday as New York began to recover from the storm, Howard Beck reports.

"Tonight’s games will be played," Tim Frank, the N.B.A.’s senior vice president for communications, told Beck in an e-mail. "We are still assessing the situation with regards to the rest of the week."

There is no timetable for a decision, but with Mayor Michael Bloomberg saying the subways could be down for "four of five days." As much as 75 percent of the crowd is expected to arrive by mass transit, either the subway or LIRR. In addition, it's uncertain when most of the metropolitan area will see power return.

#68 ·

No Wall means a Wizards loss. Really excited to see how Beal looks out there.. I'm expecting a playoff bid this year since we've added some depth in Okafor and Ariza.

Such a dumb trade though, our ceiling is an 8th seed now

#71 ·

Cavs
Heat
Lakers

all by double digits

#76 ·

Notorious I still can't find anywhere that says CROWDER is starting. Link?

#78 ·

Twitter is huge. Who said it. How has it not been leaked elsewhere.

#80 ·

I'm more or less twitter inept but I figured it out how to search. Thanks.

#85 ·

StarzNBarz do you have any opening night words or wisdom for us?

#87 ·

he doesn't. he's just a CUNT, that won't admit he's a cunt. not saying it as a bad thing either so I'm not flaming. :side:

Hopefully this will be a good game until the Heat/Celtics start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.