Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Spring 2013 Is Going To Be Fucking Insane For Gamers!

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #48 (permalink)
DX-Superkick
Slaying Beasts!

DX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missed
Default Re: Spring 2013 Is Going To Be Fucking Insane For Gamers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Yeah, no, it was actually one of the best games of all time. Just because it was more realistic than cartoony doesn't make it bad.
Games that switch genres are usually bad or lose the fanbase they have come to expect. Look at Resident, used to be survival horror, now its an action game and people have been vocal.

I new what GTA was even though I was never a fan, and then it pulls a 180 and gets serious for no reason. I played GTA 4 ands was bored by it quick. Nothing interesting, and the driving was soo laboring I couldn't stand it.

Personally I would rather play, and rank, Saints Row, Red Dead and Sleeping Dogs ahead of GTA in its current form.

I WANNA WORK AT THIS GYM!
DX-Superkick is offline   Reply With Quote