Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#2,877 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

Paul George has been great in the month of December and that's been a real big reason why. He had a two or three week stretch where he was putting up something like 25/9/5 on 50+% shooting. His numbers have gone down in the past week or so, but his rise has been a key reason. Them having the #1 defense in the NBA certainly helps as well.

#2,934 ·

id rather stop watching basketball than watch the bargs on the lakers. LEGIT. Pringles has already made this the least liked Lakers team in a long time for me, and that's with three of my favorite players in the league on it with Pau, Nash, and Kobe.

#2,941 ·

id rather stop watching basketball than watch the bargs on the lakers. LEGIT. Pringles has already made this the least liked Lakers team in a long time for me, and that's with three of my favorite players in the league on it with Pau, Nash, and Kobe.
:lmao Who is Pringles?? Holy shit that is funny. Dwight Howard is easily my least favorite player in the entire league, beating out Russell Westbrook. I just hate everything about Howard. Him immaturity, his decision-making, the way he pouts while on the court & takes his sweet-ass time to get up the floor. Everything to him is a joke but he's still making millions. It pisses me off. I actually felt bad for Lakers fans when I heard he was going there because I figured he was bringing all of his drama with him.

#3,043 ·

The Celtics are a fucking joke.

Rondo's lazy punk ass who only shows up for national TV games, stat-pads his precious assists, plays matador defense and can't stand in front of his man if it killed him.

Pierce can take his old chucking ass and fucking retire.

Courtney Lee can just fuck off I don't give a damn where he goes. Same with Bass. Same with JET. Same with Barbosa. Same with Wilcox. Same with Collins.

As far as Jeff Green goes, Danny Ainge's fucking retarded ass gave him one of the worst contracts in NBA history and now we're stuck with this soft fuck.

And Doc Rivers need to go fuck off. Please. Overrated ass, is nothing more than a fucking product of KG and Tom Thibodeau. His horrible rotations, his horrible offensive gameplans, his horrible defensive schemes, just a fucking shit coach.

Ray Allen looks a genius right now for getting out while he could. I salute you Jesus, I salute you.

#3,473 · (Edited)

Same situation as Joel, but a bit later. Supported the Bulls whenever someone brought them up in a debate, this was when they had first drafted Ben Gordon. [Thought he was going to be the star on this team.]

I eventually got more into basketball as I played it, even getting tickets to go to a couple of games in 09, saw D-God play, and marked.

Stormed out of my friend's house [Celts Fan] when we lost to them in the Semis that year. I'm not mad about it now, since the Celtics are fucking trash. I have the last laugh. :artest

Being a displaced Bulls fan is hard, but I'm enjoying the ride.

#THERETURN

Reactions: Joel
#3,474 ·

Same situation as Joel, but a bit later. Supported the Bulls whenever someone brought them up in a debate, this was when they had first drafted Ben Gordon. [Thought he was going to be the star on this team.]

I eventually got more into basketball as I played it, even getting tickets to go to a couple of games in 09, saw D-God play, and marked.

Stormed out of my friend's house [Celts Fan] when we lost to them in the Semis that year. I'm not mad about it now, since the Celtics are fucking trash. I have the last laugh. :artest

Being a displaced Bulls fan is hard, but I'm enjoying the ride.

#THERETURN

That Celts/Bulls series led to some fucking awesome games though.

#3,745 ·
#3,749 ·

At least Laker fans have something to positive about. After last night's efforts, Kobe passed John Havlicek and as in now the NBA's all-time leader in missed field goal attempts.

:kobe3

#3,942 ·
Re: Larry Sanders

I don't want the Wizards to be good until 2014-2015 season. Tank the season to get either WIGGINS or PARKER in the draft.

Even if the Wizards are decent next year, they'll be a first round exit and end up with a crappy draft pick. Getting Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker could be a franchise changer. I'l take one more crappy season if you end up getting one of those game-changers.

#3,946 ·
Re: Larry Sanders

I don't want the Wizards to be good until 2014-2015 season. Tank the season to get either WIGGINS or PARKER in the draft.

Even if the Wizards are decent next year, they'll be a first round exit and end up with a crappy draft pick. Getting Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker could be a franchise changer. I'l take one more crappy season if you end up getting one of those game-changers.
I can't take anymore bad seasons. They've been tanking for 5 years.

#4,042 ·
Re: 97-58 lol

:lmao at Simmons, Wilbon covers the Te'o hoax story and then the Hornets/Celtics game. Simmons says "The Celtics winning streak turned out to be a hoax", cue awkward silence and the next highlight.

Reactions: #Mark
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.