Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2013: A Revolution

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
Frakkles

Frakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friendsFrakkles needs to make some friends
Default Re: TNA 2013: A Revolution

Side Notes: Little later than billed but I was ill the past few days. Without any further ado, enjoy the show!

(January 10th 2013, Live from The Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida)
TNA Impact

**The Revolution Continues...**

We kick off the show with no pyro, just shots of fans inside the Impact Zone before the cameras are drawn to the entrance ramp.

~#~#~#~#~ THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED ~#~#~#~#~

The show is kicked off with a bang as The Greatest Man That Ever Lived by Weezer and the heat is deafening for one Austin Aries. Aries is in his trunks, bright pink fur-coat and sunglasses soaks in the boos as if he were a hometown hero returning to a tremendous ovation. Incredibly proud of his actions the previous week, Aries makes his way down the entrance ramp and towards the ring.

Mike Tenay:
Hello ladies and gentleman, I'm Mike Tenay and tonight's Impact show is kicking off with a bang as Austin Aries is here because "apparently" he has something to say. Personally, this guy makes me sick.

Taz:
That's a former World Champion you're bad mouthing Mike. You'd better hope he doesn't watch the show!

Mike Tenay:
Regardless of how you feel about him, Aries is firmly established as one of the top stars in this company and he seems to feel like he's entitled to a rematch against Jeff Hardy.

Aries is now in the ring with a microphone. His smirk stretches from ear to ear. He looks just the cat that just swallowed the canary.

Austin Aries:
Well aren't I just the best?

Boos ring throughout the arena for the cocky former TNA World Heavyweight Champion but Aries is too pleased with himself to care.

Austin Aries:
I'm charismatic, I'm gorgeous, I'm amaaaaaazing in bed...

The boos are even louder as we see shots of embarrassed looking women in the front row at ringside. Clearly former conquests...

Austin Aries:
And, most importantly, I'm the best wrestler on this entire planet.

As Aries gets serious, the boos begin to die down and are replace by an "Aries Sucks" chant that Austin acts oblivious to.

Austin Aries:
Allow me to break a piece of tremendous news that will please each and everyone just as much as I please every woman I've ever slept with.

Again, we see the same embarrassed looking former conquests...

Austin Aries:
Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at your next TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

And, once again, the boos hit like a freight train. Louder and louder and louder.

Austin Aries:
That's right, that's right. Yours truly, Austin Aries, has decided to cash in his guaranteed rematch against Jeff Hardy at next month's Genesis Pay-Per-View where Austin Aries will, once again, become the TNA Heavyweight Champion of the world.

Aries is so smug, so arrogant, even I want to punch his cocky little face in!

Austin Aries:
But that's not for another few weeks. First, I want to address what happened during last weeks Main Event.

Constant boos as Aries references costing James Storm the TNA World Heavyweight Champion last week. You've never heard anything like it!

Austin Aries:
Now James Storm was set to walk out of Impact as the new TNA World Champion. He had Jeff on the ropes and was about to nail him with that Superkick when whamo! In comes Austin Aries, nailing him with the title he believed was within his grasp and, ultimately, snatching it away from him. I've actually had a lot of people ask me why I did it and, quite frankly, the answer is very simple: because he didn't deserve it.

The crowd doesn't agree with this as a very loud "f*** you Aries" chant rings throughout the Impact Zone.

Austin Aries:
I'm Austin Aries, I'm the number one contender, I should have been getting that shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, not some fat alcoholic cowboy who can barely get through a match without downing an entire bottle of beer.

Austin Aries hangs his head low, shaking it in disappointment.

Austin Aries:
James Storm, you have a problem but, fortunately for you, Austin Aries is here to help. So right now, I'd like to...

~#~#~#~#~ CRAWL ~#~#~#~#~

Right on cue, the crowd explodes as Crawl by Kings Of Leon hits and we are all witness to the arrival of JAMES STORM to the Impact Zone. Storm is in his street clothes; jeans and a T-Shirt. No cowboy hat and no sunglasses; just a microphone and a pissed off look in his eyes.

James Storm:
Austin, before you go any further, I'd just like to say one thing; you're full of s***!

Austin immediately removes his sunglasses and stares a hole through James Storm as the crowd chants Storm's name.

James Storm:
Aries, you screwed me over when I got my big opportunity so don't think that I won't do the same to you.

Aries immediately begins yelling towards Storm!

Austin Aries:
You wouldn't dare...

James Storm:
Oh, hell yeah I would!

Huge pop! Aries looks about ready to throw a fit.

James Storm:
If you get a title shot at Genesis, I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't walk out with that title either.

With the fans going crazy, Austin Aries pulls off his jacket and throws it down to the mat in a fit of rage and begins yelling at Storm.

Austin Aries:
I'm Austin Aries! I'm the next World Champion! You can't screw me! I'm Austin god damn Aries! I'm the best wrestler on the face of this planet. I'm...

Aries is cut off by Storm.

James Storm:
Sorry about your damn luck!

~#~#~#~#~ NANCY BOY ~#~#~#~#~

Storm is caught off-guard by the sounds of Nancy Boy by Placebo as Sting makes his way out onto the stage to a huge ovation. He doesn't look his normal self, clearly stressed out by this whole Aces & 8s situation. He steps across to James Storm and asks to borrow his microphone to which James Storm quickly obliges.

Sting:
Since Hulk Hogan isn't here and probably won't be around for a long time due to Aces & 8s, I've been appointed as the acting General Manager of Impact until a permanent replacement has been found.

The cheers are brief as Sting waves the fans down before continuing.

Sting:
So, we have a problem here because Austin Aries is right. Austin, you do have a guaranteed World Title rematch clause in your contract and that does mean you're entitled to a shot at Jeff Hardy.

Boos throughout the Impact Zone!

Sting:
On the other hand, James Storm didn't lose his title match.

Cheers throughout the Impact Zone!

Sting:
Hmmm, decisions, decisions, whatever shall I do?

Sting scratches his chin, pondering the thought for a moment or two before exploding into his old self.

Sting:
Oh, who the hell are we kidding Aries? You forfeited your right to a guaranteed rematch when you decided to screw James Storm out of the title. But you will get the opportunity to earn yourself a shot at the title tonight when you go one on one with James Storm with the winner going on to challenge Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship at Genesis! Toodles!

Sting disappears to the back as James Storm is left standing at the top of the ramp with a huge smile on his face while Aries face is bright red as he is clearly pissed!

Mike Tenay:
That's huge news! What a way to kick things off here! Austin Aries, James Storm, one on one for a shot at Jeff Hardy's World Title at Genesis.

Taz:
It's gonna be one hell of a rocket-buster!

~#~#~#~#~ COMMERCIAL ~#~#~#~#~

~#~#~#~#~ HOLLYWOOD WHORE ~#~#~#~#~

We return from the commercial break to Hollywood Whore by Papa Roach and the arrival of Joey Ryan along with his girlfriend, Tara.

Christy Hemme:
The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is for the TNA Television Champion. First, making his way to the ring, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 210 pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Tara; JOOOEEEYYYYYY RYYYYYAANNNNN!!!

Joey Ryan and Tara both make their way down towards the ring to a few boos from the crowd.

Mike Tenay:
Welcome back to the show, I'm here with my broadcast colleague, Taz, and what a way to kick off the show with the announcement of tonight's main event.

Taz:
You're not kidding! James Storm and Austin Aries going at it for a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship! That's huge!

Mike Tenay:
That'll be later on tonight. Right now, Joey Ryan is about to get a shot at Samoa Joe and the TNA Television Championship and I'm not sure whether that's a good thing for him or not!

Taz:
I'm not sure he does either! After what happened with Samoa Joe last week, I have a feeling he's going to be out for blood.

Joey Ryan and Tara are now both in the ring as Ryan's music dies down.

~#~#~#~#~ CRUSH YOU UP ~#~#~#~#~

There is a huge ovation for Crush You Up by Dale Oliver and the arrival of TNA Television Champion Samoa Joe into the Impact Zone.

Christy Hemme:
And his opponent, from the Isle Of Samoa, weighing in at 280 pounds, he is the current, reigning and defending TNA Television Champion of the world; the Samoan Submission Machine, SAAAAMMMMMOOAAAAAA JOOOOOEEE!!!

Joe holds the Television Championship belt in his right hand but looks focused as he walks down the ramp with a purpose spring in his step.

Taz:
I don't want to be Joey Ryan right about now, Joe looks like he's about to break something.

Mike Tenay:
Joey Ryan might be the thing Samoa Joe is about to break. I guess we're about to find out.

Joe is now in the ring, handing the championship belt to the referee, not taking his eyes off Joey Ryan and he begins pacing back and forth like a caged animal in the corner. Joey Ryan looks a bit like a deer in the headlights as Tara slowly steps out of the ring, looking more than a little scared herself. She wishes Joey luck, he's definitely going to need it as the referee hands the title off to SoCal Val at ringside before calling for the bell to signal the start of match.

***DING! DING! DING***

TNA Television Championships
Samoa Joe (c) Vs Joey Ryan W/Tara

As the bell rings, Joe races across the ring and charges Joey Ryan into the corner and begins beating the living crap out of him. Pounding on Joey Ryan with a flurry of vicious right hands, Joe is laying a real beat down on his challenger. Joe pulls Ryan up out of the corner and slaps his hand down onto Joey Ryan's chest, leaving a massive red mark on Ryan's chest. Joe whips Joey Ryan off the ring ropes and catches him coming back off the ropes with a whiplash, vicious power-slam. Joey Ryan's body bounces off the canvas and begins flopping around the ring as Tara clasps her mouth as she witnesses her boyfriend get destroyed by a very angry Samoa Joe. Joe pulls Joey Ryan up by the hair and presses him up and over his head before tossing him down to the concrete floor!! Joe steps back and charges across the ring... ELBOW SUICIDA! Samoa Joe almost kills Joey Ryan with the flying forearm smash into the steel guardrail! The fans are going wild but Joe doesn't care to acknowledge them as he pulls Joey Ryan back towards the ring before slinging him, head first, into the steel ring post. Joey Ryan's head crashes off the ring post and he has a glazed look in his eyes as he tries to head towards the guardrail to get the hell out of there but Joe isn't letting him get away, literally dragging him back to the ring by the hair before throwing him into the ring. Joe rolls back into the ring himself and begins laying the boots in to the downed Joey Ryan. He reaches down and heaves Joey to his feet before pushing him back into the corner before whipping Ryan into the opposite corner, following in with a corner splash, before whipping him straight back and nailing another corner splash. He pulls Joey up onto the top rope, setting him up... MUSCLE BUSTER!! Samoa Joe floats over and makes the cover, ONE... TWO... THREE!! NO! Tara just pulled the referee out of the ring! Joe gets to his feet and spots Tara standing out the ring with the referee laid out next to her and realises what happened before jumping out of the ring and chasing after her. Tara runs around the ring before rolling into the ring and attempting to escape up the entrance ramp but she is cut off by Joe. Tara immediately begins backing away from Joe as he looks about ready to snap her in half when...

CRACK!

Joe immediately drops to a knee, almost knocked clean out by a chair shot to the back of the head from...

DAVE BATISTA!!

Batista blasts Joe in the back again with the chair a second time! Joe is staggered! He struggles to try and get to his feet but is promptly met with a third steel chair shot, right to the back of the head once again. Samoa Joe drops down onto his knees, clutching the back of his head, as Batista now stands in front of Joe and winds up the chair... WAIT! JOE'S BLOCKING THE ATTEMPTED CHAIR SHOT! Batista struggles against Joe but still can't overpower him, even after delivering three sick chair shots to the Samoan Submission Machine! Joe slowly begins to get to his feet when Batista draws his foot back and... LOW BLOW! The son of a bitch nailed Joe with a low blow, dropping him back down to his knees once again before driving the chair down onto the top of his skull with all his might, wrapping the chair right around Joe's head and knocking him unconscious. Batista begins to laugh as he stands over the fallen Joe before tossing the chair out of the ring before exiting the ring and heading back up the ramp as the crowd boo and jeer him. As this has all happened, Joey Ryan has come to and spots his opportunity, slowly crawling across to the fallen Joe and draping an arm across his prone, lifeless body. Tara rolls the referee back into the ring to make the count! ONE..... TWO..... THREE!! Joey Ryan steals the Television Championship!

***DING! DING! DING***

Christy Hemme:
Here is your winner and the NEW TNA Television Champion... JOEY RYAN!

Tara retrieves the TNA Television Championship, rolls into the ring and pulls Joey out of the ring before holding him up as they both celebrate as Dave Batista stands at the top of the ramp way watching Joe in the ring.

Mike Tenay:
That god damn son of a...

Taz:
Whoa! Watch your mouth Mike!

Mike Tenay:
I just can't believe this guy. He comes in to our company, attempts to bury our wrestlers and now he has cost Samoa Joe the TNA Television Championship? I hope someone teaches that piece of crap a lesson.

Taz:
I may not quite agree entirely with what you're say but I appreciate the sentiment behind the words. I don't doubt that Joe will be looking to get his hands on Batista where ever and whenever he can but what about Joey Ryan? We got a new TV Champ!

Mike Tenay:
... Are you kidding me?

Taz:
No, Joey Ryan just won the TNA Television Championship. It doesn't matter how he did it, the record books will say that Joey Ryan defeated Samoa Joe to become the...

Mike Tenay:
We'll be right back.

The last shot we see before the break is of Samoa Joe staring down Batista; hate, rage and fury all etched into his eyes.

We return from commercial to see Jeremy Borash standing by in the backstage interview area with The Pope D'Angelo Dinero.

Jeremy Borash:
Hey everybody, I'm Jeremy Borash, standing here with The Pope, D'Angelo Dinero. Pope, you were out of action for a several months before you made your return last week on Impact. All things considered, how are you feel?

D'Angelo Dinero:
The Pope is feeling great. I'm excited to be back and I feel like I could take on the entire roster all by ma' self...

He suddenly stops and turns to the camera.

D'Angelo Dinero:
Not that I'm saying I want to face the entire roster. Y'know how is it.

Jeremy Borash:
In your return match, you managed to pick up a big victory over former TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Mr Anderson. How important do you feel that win is and where you think it will take you next?

D'Angelo Dinero:
Well, Anderson has a bit of an attitude problem. He seems to think that he above everyone else, that he aughta be treated... "special". The thing is...

Pope is cut off as the microphone is snatch out of his hand by none other than Mr Anderson.

Mr Anderson:
"The thing is", what?

D'Angelo Dinero:
The thing is, you got humbled.

Mr Anderson:
Oh yeah?

D'Angelo Dinero:
Yeah.

The two men go nose to nose as Borash is seen backing up with wide eyes in the background.

Mr Anderson:
That's an interesting perspective. My perception of the situation is that you got lucky.

D'Angelo Dinero:
Lucky? Foo', I pinned you in the middle of dat ring. No luck needed for The Pope.

Mr Anderson:
Why don't we test your theory out? How about a rematch next week?

D'Angelo Dinero:
You sho'? I beat yo' ass once, don't wanna have to have it again.

Mr Anderson:
I'm sure because you haven't beat my ass and you won't beat my ass next week. There will be one winner and that will be MIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTEEEERRRRR...

D'Angelo Dinero:
POPE!

Anderson looks pissed as Pope snatched the microphone away from him before he could finish. Pope smiles before pressing the mic to his lips again.

D'Angelo Dinero:
Pope.

Dinero pushes the mic into Anderson's chest before disappearing off camera as the camera is focused solely on Anderson for a few seconds, just long enough to catch his last word on the matter.

Mr Anderson:
Asshole.

Mr Anderson and The Pope go one on one again next week on Impact!

Quote:
~#~#~#~#~ VIDEO PACKAGE ~#~#~#~#~

The black screen slowly switches to a shot of sun setting, of clouds flying by and of the waters on a beach disappearing back out to the sea from where it came.

Narrator:
In the beginning, there was only man.

Shots of AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Sting and Samoa Joe all slowly fade in and out of shot.

Narrator:
But the world soon evolved into something different.

We now switch to shots of Samoa Joe charging across ringside and booting Sting in the face, of Christopher Daniels leap off the top of Ultimate X and of Kurt Angle holding Jeff Hardy in an ankle lock.

Narrator:
Now, we go back to the beginning to start things anew.

We now see shots from early TNA show, of AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn winning the tag team titles, of the first Ultimate X match before jumping to a picture of James Storm taking a swig out of a beer bottle before throwing it at the camera, smashing both the bottle and the camera.

Narrator:
This... is our Genesis.

Coming soon...

~#~#~#~#~ END VIDEO PACKAGE ~#~#~#~#~

Taz:
Before I was so rudely interrupted by my colleague, I was talking about Joey Ryan's huge victory over Samoa Joe to become the new TNA Television Champion!

Mike Tenay:
Under the most questionable of circumstances.

Taz:
A win is a win.

Mike Tenay:
Are you condoning the actions of "that man"?

Taz:
Not at all. I doubt Joey Ryan is either but he spotted an opportunity, he took advantage and he gain a championship from it.

Before the argument can carry on any further, Hollywood Whore by Papa Roach hits and Tara makes her way back out towards the ring where her partners, Gail Kim and Madison Rayne, are both already in the ring.

Mike Tenay:
Having just picked up a huge 'team victory' accompanying her boyfriend to the TNA Television Championship, Tara is now back out here to compete against The Beautiful People and the TNA Knockouts Champion, Miss Tessmacher.

Taz:
Tara's got her eyes on the prize and she wants to get her hands on the Knockouts Championship. We could be looking at one half of the power couple here in TNA if she and Joey Ryan both hold gold.

Tara is now in the ring as she and her team mates await the arrival of their opponents.

~#~#~#~#~ DON'T CHA ~#~#~#~#~

They don't wait long as "Don't Cha" by The Pussycat Dolls begins to play the crowd erupts as The Beautiful People make their way out towards the ring.

Mike Tenay:
The Beautiful People making their TNA return right here, right now.

Taz:
They have been sorely missed by yours truly!

They both stop at the bottom of the ramp before turning and pointing towards the top of the entrance ramp and to the arrival of TNA Knockouts Champion Miss Tessmacher who makes her way out towards the ring... in a Beautiful People T-Shirt!

Taz:
Miss Tessmacher... in a Beautiful People T-Shirt?.

Mike Tenay:
Does that mean she's a part of the group?

Taz:
I'm as clueless as you Mike.

All three women slide into the ring and the heels back up into a corner. Both teams head back to their respective corners and begin deciding who will start the match for each team as the referee calls for the bell.

***DING! DING! DING!***

The Beautiful People & Miss Tessmacher Vs Tara, Gail Kim & Madison Rayne

Gail starts the match off for her team and Velvet does the same for her own. The two Knockouts lock-up in the middle of the ring and battle with each other for ring position, Gail Kim taking the advantage and locking Velvet in a side head-lock, wrenching away at her head and neck. Gail snaps Velvet up and over with a Snapmare takedown before locking her up in a chin-lock. Velvet struggles against Gail but she wrenches away at the chin and the neck before driving her knee right down into Velvet's back. She pulls Velvet up by the hair and shoves her back into the corner before tagging in Tara. The two women begin laying the boots in to Velvet in the corner before Gail steps out of the ring and Tara pulls Velvet across to the middle of the ring before suplexing her down to the mat. Tara rolls over into a cover, ONE... TWO... Velvet rolls her shoulder up. Tara pulls Velvet up by the hair and sets her up for another suplex but Velvet counters with a drop toe-hold and lays a few boots in to the downed Tara before tagging in her, Beautiful People cohort, Angelina Love. Angelina gets into the ring and meets Tara as she gets to her feet with a forearm right to the mouth, pushing Tara back against the ring ropes before whipping her off and attempting a clothesline that Tara ducks under before blasting Love with a hard right hand right to the face, stumbling Angelina. Tara grabs Angelina and pulls her into a press-slam, holding her up above her head and staring straight at the TNA Knockouts Champion as she does so before stepping out from underneath Angelina, allowing her to plummet down to the mat below. Tara drops down and goes for another cover, ONE... TWO... Angelina kicks out. Tara looks a little frustrated as she gets to her feet and pulls Angelina up but Love counters with a jaw-breaker and then boots Tara in the mid-section dropping her to a knee. Angelina steps across the ring and tags in Miss Tessmacher to a loud ovation from the crowd as Tara gets to her feet and spots Tessmacher across the ring. She stops, smirks and then steps across to her corner, tagging in Madison Rayne to the sound of boos from the audience. Tara wags her finger at Brooke as if to say 'not right now' as Madison gets into the ring and spears Brooke down to the mat. Madison mounts Tessmacher and begins tugging away at her hair as the referee admonishes her. She gets to her feet, shouting at the referee as she does so and backs him up into the corner with an angry look on her face. She steps back before letting out a banshee like yell as she turns around to be greeted by a boot to the gut from Brooke Tessmacher.

Brooke goes to set Madison up for a DDT but, as she does so, the cameras cut away from the ring to show Beth Scarlet and Natalie Neidhart both standing at the top of the entrance ramp, watching the match as it unfolds in the ring.

Tessmacher is distracted by this and allows Madison to slip out and nail Brooke from behind with a forearm to the back of the head. Scarlet and Neidhart are conversing with each other over what's going on in the ring; not getting involved, just watching. Madison sets Brooke up for the RAYNE DROP but Brooke counters... TESS-SHOCKER! Brooke immediately rolls Madison over and goes for the cover as Velvet and Angelina both jump in and cut off Tara and Gail before they can break up the pin, ONE... TWO... THREE! Tessmacher and The Beautiful People pick up the win!

***DING! DING! DING!***

Christy Hemme:
Here are your winners... THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE and MISS TESSMACHER!

~#~#~#~#~ DON'T CHA ~#~#~#~#~

The Beautiful People and Miss Tessmacher all celebrate in the ring and their arms all raised aloft is the last thing we see as we go to commercial.

As we return from commercial, we arrive at the announce table and to Mike Tenay and Taz.

Mike Tenay:
Welcome back to Impact. We've already had one title change hands tonight as Joey Ryan defeated Samoa Joe to become the new TNA Television Champion with a lot of help from Batista. Will we see another change hands later on in the show when AJ Styles and Kurt Angle challenge the World Tag Team Champions Of The World with the titles on the line?

Taz:
Also later on tonight, we'll see Sting give them Aces & 8s group an ultimatum that could end this feud between the group and TNA as a whole.

Mike Tenay:
To top all that off, we will name a number one contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship as James Storm and Austin Aries do battle with the winner advancing to challenge Jeff Hardy for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship next month at Genesis. Right now, we've got JB standing by with an update on the status of Jesse Sorensen who reinjured his neck last week in his match with Zema Ion. Take it JB!

We cut away to Jeremy Borash who is backstage in the interview area.

Jeremy Borash:
Thanks Mike. The news regarding Jesse Sorensen is very unfortunate considering he was out of action for a long time, having broken his neck back in February of last year. He was out of action for almost a year with that injury. After suffering a piledriver at the hands of X-Division Champion, Zema Ion, Sorensen had to be carried out on a stretcher and the news is not looking good at the minute. The news is that he has, in fact, stressed the fracture and, while it is said to not be quite as severe as the original injury was, he will be out of action for several more months before...

???:
Before I beat his ass again.

The camera pans around to reveal Zema Ion stepping onto set. We can hear a lot of boos coming from the crowd as he smiles at Borash, readjusting the X-Division Championship belt which rests upon his shoulder.

Zema Ion:
I injured Sorensen once, he came back so I injured him again. It's not complicated. I did that to him and I'll do the same to anyone else who thinks they can take this X-Division Title away from me. If that means injuring the entire X-Division then so be it. I will take on anyone and I will...

???:
Lose.

Now it's Chris Sabin who's interrupting Zema Ion. Sabin stands right opposite Ion.

Chris Sabin:
You'll lose because, if you step up and take on anyone, then you'll face me and you'll do it tonight!

There's a huge roar of approval from the crowd.

Zema Ion:
Woah, woah, woah. Hold on there a minute, I'm the TNA X-Division Champion hombre. You don't come to me and try and call me out when it's my time and I don't fight on the terms of anyone who challenge's me. I fight on my terms. You want a shot, you'll get it but you'll get it when I'm ready, Sabin.

The two men are nose to nose as we cut back to the announce position once again.

Mike Tenay:
Some heated words exchanged between champion and potential challenger.

Taz:
Sabin aughta be careful. Ion's already taken out several X-Division guys and Chris is in a very similar position to that of Jesse Sorensen. He was on the shelf for a long time before making his return last week. Ion knows that and, if they do step into the ring with each other, I'm sure he's more than willing to try and take advantage of that fact.

~#~#~#~#~ BRITISH INVASION ~#~#~#~#~

At that moment, British Invasion by Dale Oliver begins playing and the fans greet the arrival of Magnus with a loud chorus of boos. The Brit looks out at the crowd with a look of disgust before heading down the ramp-way towards the ring.

Christy Hemme:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. First, making his way to the ring, from Norfolk, England, weighing in at 240 pounds; MMMAAAGGGNNNUUUSSS!!!

Taz:
This one super impressive dude and a physical specimen to boot.

Mike Tenay:
You're right, Magnus is built like a brick wall and is very talented for someone so young.

Taz:
This guy definitely has the potential to do some seriously big things in the future.

Magnus enters the ring and begins pacing as he awaits the arrival of Rob Van Dam.

~#~#~#~#~ WALK ~#~#~#~#~

Walk by Pantera replaces it as Rob Van Dam steps out to a tremendous reception from the crowd.

Christy Hemme:
And his opponent, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 235 pounds; ROOOBBB VAAAANNN DAAAAMMM!!!

Mike Tenay:
A former TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Rob Van Dam must surely be looking to try to regain that title before too long.

Taz:
I know Van Dam very well and the guy feels naked without gold. I expect to see him challenging for some kind of title before too long.

Rob Van Dam slides into the ring and stands opposite Magnus as the referee calls for the bell to signal the start of the contest.

***DING! DING! DING!***

Rob Van Dam Vs Magnus

Both men look ready to go to town on each other as they both lunge forward and lock up in the middle of the ring, tussling for positioning. Being the bigger man, Magnus gains the upper hand and forces RVD back against the ring ropes before reeling off with several chops to the chest of "Mr Thursday Night" before whipping him off the ring ropes and catching him with a big shoulder tackle. Magnus goes for a quick cover but Van Dam scoots out of it before a count can even take place. Both men quickly climb to their respective feet and lunge at each other again, reeling off punches on each other this time around. Van Dam manages to gain the upper hand this time around and beats Magnus back against the ropes. He whips Magnus off and brings him crashing down to the canvas with a Spinning Heel Kick right to the Brits face. Van Dam quickly jumps on top of Magnus and hooks his leg up, ONE... TWO... Magnus slips the shoulder out. Rob is to his feet and pulls Magnus to his by the hair, driving his knee up into Magnus' mid-section. He drives his forearm down onto the Magnus' back before shoving him back into the corner and begins laying into him with several hard kicks to the sternum before stepping back and running towards Magnus, attempting a monkey flip, but Magnus shoves Van Dam off and races across the ring, almost flattening him with a clothes. Magnus lifts Van Dam up to his feet, heaves him up into the air and drops him down with a suplex into a float over pin fall attempt, ONE... TWO... RVD kicks out. Magnus looks to have the edge over Van Dam now as he pulls him up to his feet once again, nailing him with a stiff right hand on the way up. Magnus whips Van Dam off the ropes and drives him down to the mat with a hard and echoing spinebuster slam and he quickly follows it up by going for another cover, ONE... TWO... Van Dam gets his shoulder up. Magnus gets to his feet and reaches down, pulling RVD to his feet to before Van Dam counters into a small package, ONE... TWO... Magnus slips out and leaps to his feet before he charges at RVD as he is up and spears him through the middle ropes and out to the outside!!

Both men hit the floor hard as both roll around on the mats in pain as we cut away to commercials.

We return from the commercial break to see Van Dam laying kicks in to Magnus in the center of the ring as Magnus is clearly staggered. Van Dam bounces himself off the ropes and baseball slides between Magnus' legs, pulling them out from underneath him and driving his face down into the canvas. RVD leaps to his feet and jumps down onto the back of Magnus' head, slamming his face into the mat a second time as Magnus rolls onto his back, clutching his nose. Van Dam looks to Magnus and then looks to the crowd before bouncing himself off the ropes again... ROLLING THUNDER! Wait-No! Magnus got the knees up. Van Dam clutches his back in agony as he rolls around in the middle of the ring . Magnus gets to his feet and pulls RVD up by the hair before dropping him to the mat with a ferocious looking Spiked-DDT. He drops down to his knees and goes for the cover, ONE... TWO... THR-Van Dam kicks out! The closest fall of the match so far! It was almost over there and then! Magnus climbs to his feet and pulls RVD up by the hair, nailing him with a knee to the ribs that stumbles Van Dam. Magnus lines RVD up and goes for a big clothesline but RVD ducks underneath it and brings Magnus down into a pinning predicament with a cradle, ONE... TWO... THR-Magnus slips out just before the three! Another close one! Van Dam quickly rolls to his feet and catches Magnus with a back kick to the face before leap up and off the ropes with a diving kick right to Magnus face. Magnus stumbles but doesn't go down as RVD looks shocked. He steps back and charges towards Magnus ducking underneath another clothesline attempt and bringing Magnus down into a Crucifix pin, ONE... TWO... Magnus slides out before being flatten as he runs straight into Van Dam's boot, collapsing to the mat like a tree in the woods. Van Dam spots his opportunity, elevating himself off the ropes and attempting a split-legged moonsault but Magnus avoids the contact and Van Dam manages to land on his feet before Magnus nails RVD with a big European Uppercut, knocking Van Dam back into the corner. Magnus goes for a corner splash but RVD avoids the contact and flies across the ring before flattening Magnus with a huge diving spinning heel kick. Magnus is down as Van Dam leaps up to the top rope again... FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! Van Dam clutches his mid-section before rolling back on top of Magnus to make a cover, ONE... TWO... THREE!! A good win for RVD against a very game Magnus.

***DING! DING! DING!***

Christy Hemme:
Here is your winner... ROB VAN DAM!

~#~#~#~#~ WALK ~#~#~#~#~

Rob Van Dam jumps up onto the middle ropes and does his famous self-indulgent celebration as the fans chant along with him and we cut away to commercial.

We return from commercial to see a replay of the finish of the last match.

Magnus goes for a corner splash but RVD avoids the contact and flies across the ring before flattening Magnus with a huge diving spinning heel kick. Magnus is down as Van Dam leaps up to the top rope again... FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! Van Dam clutches his mid-section before rolling back on top of Magnus to make a cover, ONE... TWO... THREE!! A good win for RVD against a very game Magnus.

Mike Tenay:
An impressive win for Rob Van Dam against a tough opponent in Magnus.

Taz:
Great performance from Van Dam picking up his second win in as many weeks. He's definitely on a roll here.

Mike Tenay:
No doubt about it Taz. Van Dam on a roll but ladies and gentlemen, last week we had a huge edition of Impact as we return from a brief hiatus with a huge bang with a pulsating edition of the show.

Taz:
If you missed the show, you really dropped the ball because the show was freaking awesome! We saw several wrestlers making their in-ring debuts for the company with John Hennigan being the stand out of those for me.

Mike Tenay:
I can't really argue with that. Hennigan looked awesome during the eight man tag team contest last week that saw him pick up a pinfall victory over the man we now know as the TNA Television Champion, Joey Ryan.

Taz:
While there were some great moments, there were also some... darker moments.

Mike Tenay:
What Taz is referring to is what happened when Hulk Hogan and Sting called out Aces & 8s.

Quote:

The video package opens to a shot of Hulk Hogan and Sting making their way to the ring last week on Impact. We quickly switch through shots of the crowd, shots of Hogan and Sting in the ring before cutting to Hogan on the mic.

Hulk Hogan:
I'm not here to be Hulk Hogan. I'm here to end this thing.

We now cut to a shot of Sting on the mic.

Sting:
This thing with Aces & 8s started a long time ago.

Now back onto Hogan.

Hulk Hogan:
These guys have just come out and attacked people with no real rhyme or reason and it has to end.

Sting:
Basically, Aces & 8s, get your ass out here so we can end this thing.

We now cut shots of Aces & 8s surrounding the ring, slowly sliding into the ring.

Hogan and Sting's faces tell the story...

Attack!

We now see various shots of Aces & 8s members attacking Sting and Hogan, beating both men down.

We now see a member of the group with handcuffs and a steel chair!

We see Sting being handcuffed against the ropes as the "leader" of the group drives the chair into Hulk Hogan's skull.

We see Hogan's face is busted wide open.

We see Sting attempting to break free before another member of the group swings a chair into the back of Sting's legs, taking them out from under him.

Finally, we see the "leader" driving the chair into a prone Hogan time after time after time before driving the chair into Hogan's throat so he begins spitting up blood.

The "leader" swings chair one last time, almost taking Sting's head clean off.

The last shot of the video package is of both Hogan and Sting laid out in the ring.

We immediately see the entrance way as we cut away from the video package and Nancy Boy by Placebo hits over the sound system and the Interim-Impact General Manager, The Icon Sting makes his way towards the ring. No face-paint, no ring gear, just a dangerous look in his eyes.

Mike Tenay:
After he had to watch Hulk Hogan get beaten down by Aces & 8s last week, Sting decided to come out here to offer the group an ultimatum. He hopes that he can attempt to bring this feud to an end.

Taz:
Let's not forget that Sting was beaten down in that brawl last week as well! I'm sure Sting wants a piece of Aces & 8s but, with his no position of power within the company, he's attempting to rationalise with these guys before anyone else gets hurt.

Sting climbs up the ring steps and enters the ring with a microphone in his hand. He takes a moment or two to compose himself before looking around at the TNA fans inside the Impact Zone all chanting his name. He gives the crowd another few seconds to die down before talking.

Sting:
What a week I've had...

He shakes his head dejectedly.

Sting:
It all kicked of last week on Impact when Hulk Hogan thought it would be a good idea to go out to the ring and calls out Aces & 8s to try and put an end to this whole ordeal.

The boos ring throughout the arena at the reminder of what occurred last week involving the Aces & 8s group.

Sting:
Hogan, brother, I know you're watching this right now and I know that you know how much respect I have for you... but you were wrong.

The crowd reaction is mixed for that statement, many Hogan fans boo, some fans cheer, most fans don't know what to do.

Sting:
You were asking to be attacked and injured when you called them out. It's not like we didn't know what they were capable of. Hogan and I are not the first people they've attacked or taken out. This group has been on the rampage for months and we still haven't been able to stop them.

More boos for Aces & 8s.

Sting:
Anyway, we then found out how badly hurt Hulk was and the company was caught in a jam where we didn't have a figure of authority who could impose his physical will on a situation that has already gotten way out of hand. So, I was contacted by Dixie Carter and asked if I would step in as an Interim General Manager until she could find someone who could take on the role in a more permanent basis.

Cheers replaces the boos as Sting announces himself to be the interim-GM once again.

Sting:
So I said yes and then I decided that this issue needed to be dealt with so I came up with a plan of action.

The noise dies down as the fans sit in anticipation of whatever Sting has to say next.

Sting:
Just a forewarning to any Aces & 8s guys in the back who think they're going to come out and attack me or hide in the crowd and surround me, I've got an entire roster waiting in the back hoping and praying they get the chance to come out and kick all your asses.

Big pop!

Sting:
So anyway, onto my little plan. Since Aces & 8s are going to insist on hanging around in TNA, I say we put 'em to work. In five weeks, TNA has a Pay-Per-View named Genesis coming up and I think that's the perfect time to put on a real show of battle between the two of us.

The announcement of a match at Genesis gains a few cheers but, also, a few boos as some fans were clearly anticipating something far sooner.

Sting:
So, at Genesis, regardless of how many of you their actually are, four members of Aces & 8s will compete against four members of a TNA team that will be assembled by none of other than yours truly in an 8-man tag team match. I can name the first member of that TNA team right here, right now... ME!

The arena isn't overly surprised but there is still a polite cheer from the crowd.

Sting:
But that contest is still several weeks away so let's move onto the more pressing matters.

Back to anticipation.

Sting:
Before Genesis, I want a match with the guy who seems to be behind all of this, the "leader" of the group if you will.

This piques the interest from the fans.

Sting:
You may be thinking why I want this match and how I'm going to get the leader of the group. The answer to one of those questions is simple, the other not so much. The reason I want the match is as simple as a man wanting revenge for all of his fallen comrades.

A huge roar of cheers erupts from the crowd as Sting begins to get more than a little riled up.

Sting:
The 'how' is a little bit more complicated. You see, this group doesn't seem to have a direct motive other than to cause trouble in TNA so I'm going to give them the opportunity to win the right to do just that.

Things suddenly become murky as the crowd seem confused by this statement.

Sting:
The stipulations are two-fold. One stipulation will be that, if I win, you unmask. The other being that, If you beat me, you get my job.

Any remaining cheers suddenly vanished as the crowd are now struck by a stunned silence.

Sting:
It's as simple as that. A one on one match between just you and I. I win, you unmask. You win, you're the new TNA General Manager. Just think about it, I look forward to hearing your answer.

Sting tosses the microphone out of the ring and climbs out of the ring before heading back up the ramp to a mass confusion from all the fans in the Impact Zone.

Mike Tenay:
Did... Did Sting just say what I think he said?

Taz:
If you think Sting just offered the leader of Aces & 8s the opportunity to be General Manager of TNA Impact if he can defeat Sting then yeah, otherwise no.

Mike Tenay:
Why is Sting doing this? This is madness!

Taz:
Sting's no fool, he knows that sort of offer is likely to goad the leader of the group into accepting this match and I know Sting has more than enough confidence in his own ability to get the job done in the ring. It is a big risk though.

Mike Tenay:
And who's to say Aces & 8s won't do what they always do and use the numbers game to steal the victory?

Taz:
I reckon Sting will have a plan in place to deal with that if that particular issue comes to pass.

The cameras now cut to the backstage area where we see a split screen with Angle and Styles on one side and Kazarian and Daniels on the other.

Mike Tenay:
We'll address that issue more next week but coming up after this next commercial break, Kurt Angle and AJ Styles challenge the World Tag Team Champions Of The World for the TNA Tag Team Championships!

~#~#~#~#~ MEDAL ~#~#~#~#~

As we return from commercial, "Medal" by Tha Trademarc plays over the speakers and the fans cheer as Kurt Angle makes his way down the entrance ramp.

Christy Hemme:
The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is for the TNA World Tag Team Championships. First, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 240 pounds; KUUURTTT AAAANNGGLLEEEEE!!!

Mike Tenay:
Angle, focused as ever, is set to take part in a huge tag team title match as he and AJ Styles challenge for the gold once again.

Taz:
Angle is always a tough competitor no matter who he's facing and tonight will be no different.

Angle climbs into the ring and begins psyching himself up from the match, slapping himself and bouncing off the ring ropes as his music fades away.

~#~#~#~#~ I AM ~#~#~#~#~

In its place, we hear the familiar sounds of I Am by Dale Oliver hit the sound system and the cheers are even louder as AJ Styles makes his way out towards the ring.

Christy Hemme:
And his partner, from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds; the Phenomenal AJ STYYYYYLLEESSSSS!!!

Mike Tenay:
Styles and Angle have formed one heck of a team, even holding the titles for a brief period last year.

Taz:
Yeah but they didn't hold those belts for that long and they have been unsuccessful in subsequent title matches. If they can't get the job done tonight, that could be it for them in regards to getting any more tag team title matches anytime soon.

Styles slides into the ring and works up the crowd with his now patented poses before shaking hands with Angle and turning back to await the arrival of the tag champs.

~#~#~#~#~ DISPOSABLE ~#~#~#~#~

Disposable by Marilyn Manson plays and their opponents, Kazarian and Christopher Daniels, both make their way down to the ring with their tag team belts in tow.

Christy Hemme:
And their opponents, at a combined weight of 440 pounds, they are the current, reigning and defend TNA Tag Team Champions of the world; CCHHRRIIISSSTTOPPPHHERRR DANNNIIEEELLLSSS and KAAAZAAARRRIIIAAANNN!!

Mike Tenay:
Whether you love 'em or you hate 'em, Kazarian and Daniels have managed to hold onto those titles.

Taz:
They're both very smart competitors, they know how to get the job done and they've shown it in recent times as they have toppled all comers. They've even overcome Styles and Angle on multiple occasions.

Mike Tenay:
But let's not forget that Styles and Daniels originally defeated Daniels and Kazarian to win the belts in the first place. These two teams are very evenly matched and this match could easily go either way.

Both teams stand in opposite corners as the referee retrieves the Tag Team Championships from the World Tag Team Champions Of The World and hoists them high into the area moments before this championship match gets underway. The referee hands the belts off to SoCal Val before calling for the bell to signal the start of the match.

***DING! DING! DING!***

TNA Tag Team Championships
World Tag Team Champions Of The World (c) Vs AJ Styles & Kurt Angle

Styles and Kazarian start off the match their respective teams as they slowly begin to circle the ring as the match gets underway. The two men go to lock up in the middle of the ring but Kazarian catches AJ off his guard with a jab that is greeted by jeers from the crowd. Kazarian pulls Styles into the middle of the ring and nails Styles with a stiff uppercut to the jaw before beating him back against the ropes with several hard right hands. He whips Styles off the ropes but Styles counters and catches Kazarian as he comes back off the ropes with a discuss clothesline that almost takes Kazarian right out of his boots. AJ quickly drops to the mat and hooks Kazarian's leg, ONE... TWO... Kazarian kicks out. AJ pulls Kazarian up to his feet and shoves him back into the corner, driving his shoulder right into Kazarian's gut before attempting to whip him into the opposite corner but Kazarian is able to counter and takes Styles down with a hard clothesline. He scurries across the mat and tags in Daniels who jumps into the ring and brings both his arms down onto Styles back with a double axe handle. Styles clutches his back as Daniels catches him with a hard right hand and grabs him by the hair, tossing him face first into the top turnbuckle. Daniels now begins beating Styles down in the corner with hard punches and boots to the fallen Styles. Daniels whips Styles across the ring hard into the corner before following in with a big clothesline that floors Styles. Daniels quickly goes for the cover, ONE... TWO... Styles gets the shoulder up. Daniels pulls Styles up by the hair and goes to drive his head into the top turnbuckle once again but Styles manages to block it and manages to gain the upper hand over his adversary with elbows to the mid-section before following it up with a big Tornado DDT. Styles floats over into a cover, ONE... TWO... Daniels kicks out at two. Styles quickly rolls across the ring to his corner and tags Kurt Angle into the match for the first time.

Angle meets Daniels as he gets to his feet with a hard right hand that sends him straight back down to the canvas before mounting Angle and beating him down with hard right hands. Angle climbs to his feet and pulls Daniels up before driving his forearm right into Daniels' jaw, sending Daniels flying back against the ring ropes. Kurt whips Daniels off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Daniels ducks underneath it and brings Kurt down to the mat with a backslide, ONE... TWO... Angle manages to wriggle free of the pin attempt before taking Daniels back down with a stiff clothesline. Daniels head bounces hard off the canvas as Kurt reaches down and drags him to his feet before throwing him back into his corner and telling him to tag in Kazarian. Daniels doesn't think twice as he slaps his partners chest and rolls out of the ring and down to the floor to recover. Kazarian looks a little shocked as he looks to the referee, to Angle, down to Daniels and then back to Angle who jumps across to the corner and brings Kazarian into the ring the hard way! Kazarian hits hard as he struggles to his feet and is met by a big right hand from Kurt. Kurt nails a few more as he beats Kazarian back against the ring ropes before whipping Kazarian off the ropes and taking him down with a huge clothesline. Angle is on fire here as he psyches himself up before grabbing Kazarian and tossing him into the corner. He begins laying the boots in to Kazarian, one after the other, hard and fast, before he tags in AJ Styles once again. Styles quickly slips back into the ring and pulls Kazarian up in the corner before firing off on him with a huge chop which draws a big 'woo' from the crowd. Styles sets himself again before delivering another big chop to the chest of Kazarian, lighting him up before delivering a flurry of quick chops that all echo throughout the arena and cause Kazarian to drop to the mat in pain. Styles drags Kazarian into the middle of the ring before innovating a Crucifix pin attempt from nowhere, ONE... TWO... Kazarian just about manages to slip out before the three and the tag team champions are on the ropes here as we head to commercial!

As we return from the commercial, we see Kazarian laying the boots in to a downed Kurt Angle as the World Tag Team Champions Of The World seem to have gained the advantage in this match. Kazarian pulls Kurt Angle to his feet and throws him back into the corner before throwing in a load of boots to Angle before tagging in Christopher Daniels. Daniels gets in the ring and begins laying right hands in to Kurt Angle, further beating him down in the corner before driving his boot in to Angle's throat. Daniels tags Kazarian back in as Kazarian quickly climbs into the ring and pulls Kurt Angle to his feet, laying chops in to Angle. Angle attempts to hit back with chops of his own but Kazarian counters back with a boot to the mid-section and he drops Angle down to the mat with a suplex. Kazarian floats over and makes the cover, ONE... TWO... Angle gets the shoulder up. Kazarian quickly drags Angle back to the corner and lays into him with several right hands before tagging Daniels back in as both men whip Angle off the ropes and catch him coming back off the ropes with a double-team reverse elbow. Daniels drops down and makes the cover as Kazarian exits the ring, ONE... TWO... Angle kicks out. Daniels pounds the mat in frustration as he gets to his feet and calls for Angle to get to his feet, jumping up and down in place as Angle gets to his feet before charging at Angle with a running clothesline but Kurt ducks underneath it and drops Daniels with a big belly to back suplex. The fans begin to get riled up as Angle now looks towards AJ who is bouncing up and down in the corner, clearly eager to get the tag. On the other side of the ring, Daniels makes his way across towards his corner and tags in Kazarian before Angle leaps across the ring and...

MAKES THE TAG TO STYLES!

Styles leaps into the ring and takes Kazarian down with a clothesline. He follows it up with a second clothesline before racing across to Christopher Daniels and knocking him off the apron with a forearm smash. Styles turns back to face Kazarian and races across the ring and takes Kazarian down with a Sunset Flip, ONE... TWO... Kazarian rolls out and both men are quickly to their feet. Kazarian is caught with a boot to the gut from Styles who then sets him up for a STYLES CLASH but Kazarian counters it and sets Styles up before dropping him with a FADE TO BLACK! Kazarian drops down and makes the cover, ONE... TWO... Styles kicked out!

Kazarian can't believe it!

Kazarian gets to his feet and pulls Styles up again, setting him up for another FADE TO BLACK, when Angle leaps into the ring and hooks Kazarian up, causing him to release Styles, before Angle slings Kazarian across the ring with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Angle quickly gets to his feet as Kazarian struggles to his feet and jumps in, hooking his arms tight around Kazarian's waist, and delivers a big German Suplex. Kurt's grip is tight as he holds onto the move, delivering a second German suplex, still keeping a tight hold of his grip around Kazarian's waist, and he finally releases Kazarian after a third thunderous German suplex. As Angle gets to his feet, Styles is on the apron and spots an opportunity to land something big on Kazarian as he springboards off the ropes and lands a big 450 splash on the downed Kazarian. AJ hooks the leg, ONE... TWO... Daniels pulls Styles off Kazarian by the boot, breaking up the pin attempt. Angle charges across towards Daniels but he manages to avoid the contact and sends Kurt flying out of the ring and crashing down to the outside. Daniels drags Kazarian across to the corner before tagging himself in and going to work on Styles as he attempts to get to his feet. Daniels drives his forearm down onto Styles back before following in with a knee to the mid-section and hooks up both his arms, calling for an ANGELS WINGS but Styles counters it and... STYLES CLASH! AJ nails the Styles Clash! ONE... TWO... THR-NO!! Kazarian manages to break up the count before the three!

Angle is quickly into the ring now as he catches Kazarian with a few hard right hands before clothesline both Kazarian and himself up and over the top rope to the floor. Styles is now to his feet as Daniels struggles to pull himself up using the ring ropes. AJ goes to grab Daniels but Daniels buys himself some more recovery time with a rake of the eyes to Styles. Down on the outside, Kurt Angle and Kazarian are firing off on each other with hard right hands right in front of the fans in the front row as Angle manages to gain the upper hand before Kazarian rakes Kurt's eyes and drops him to his knees with a low blow. Back in the ring, where the referees attention is solely focused, AJ still has the upper hands over Daniels as he whips him into the corner and climbs onto the middle ropes, laying punches down onto his skull. After the tenth, AJ leaps down and allows Daniels stumble out of the corner before hitting him with an enziguri kick to the back of the head sending Daniels tumbling down to the mat below. Back on the outside, Kazarian has retrieved something from underneath the ring. The camera zooms in enough to make out... handcuffs!

What is he doing with those?

Kazarian grabs both of Kurt's arms and... handcuffs him to the steel guardrail!

As Kurt begins to shake the cobwebs loose and realises what happened, Kazarian begins mocking him. Kurt tries to kick Kazarian but can't reach as Kazarian flies across the floor and boots Kurt right in the face, sending his head crashing right back into the steel guardrail. Back in the ring, Styles nails Daniels with a big forearm, knocking him back against the ropes before whipping him off and taking him down with a big flying forearm smash. Daniels bounces off the mat as Styles quickly sets Daniels up for the Styles Clash but Daniels knows it's coming and counters, hanging Styles up across the middle rope. As Daniels distracts the referee, Kazarian clocks AJ Styles with a back elbow right to the face from the outside. Daniels quickly steps across towards the semi-conscious Styles and pulls him away from the ropes and onto his feet...

ANGELS WINGS!

Daniels delivers the Angels Wings to AJ Styles!

Daniels rolls Styles onto his back and hooks up the far leg!

Kurt Angle can't do a thing!

ONE...

NOT THIS WAY!

TWO...

NO, NOT THIS WAY!!

THREE!!

DAMN IT!!!

***DING! DING! DING!***

Christy Hemme:
Here are your winners and STILL the TNA Tag Team Champions... KAZARIAN and CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!

~#~#~#~#~ DISPOSABLE ~#~#~#~#~

Kurt Angle looks on despondently at ringside as Daniels and Kazarian celebrate their victory.

Mike Tenay:
Through hook or crook, Daniels and Kazarian manage to retain the TNA Tag Team Championships.

Taz:
Daniels hit the Angels Wings on Styles and Kurt Angle could only watch on as the tag champs retained the championships. You may not like the way they do things but they certainly know how to get the job done and that was a very smart move by Kazarian.

Mike Tenay:
Smart or not, it's not right. Kazarian and Daniels stole the damn win!

Daniels and Kazarian back up the ramp with championship gold raised high in celebration as we cut away.

Quote:

We cut to visuals of bar fights being played from a projector onto a wall. Punches and kicks are thrown throughout the video as blood drains from faces. The projector clicks as the images disappear and room is engulfed with darkness as the camera shows a man sat in a chair in the shadows.

Man In The Shadows:
That was me when I was younger. Fighting on the streets, fighting in bars, just fighting wherever I could.

The man laughs before continuing.

Man In The Shadows:
I'm no different today. Fighting is my life and it's going to be my life until the day I die.

The man now stands up and tosses the chair aside.

Man In The Shadows:
That's why I'm coming to TNA: to fight.

The man steps forward into the light revealing his face.

Finlay:
My name is Finlay and I love ta' fight.

FINLAY: THE FIGHTING IRISHMAN
Coming soon...

We return from commercial to Taz and Tenay at the broadcast position.

Mike Tenay:
Welcome back to Impact and we are now in the home straight. We've had a great show so far; a new TNA Television Champion was crowned, Rob Van Dam defeated Magnus in a great contest and Kazarian and Daniels managed to escape with the TNA Tag Team Titles still in their possession.

Taz:
And, of course, we have a match set for Genesis as Sting announced that a team of four TNA guys will take on 4 members of the Aces & 8s group.

Mike Tenay:
Perhaps more interestingly, however, Sting also laid out a challenge to the leader of the group; face me one on one. If the leader of the group were to agree to that match, it would be under very specific situations. Should he lose, he would have to unmask however, Sting said that, if he were to be defeated, the leader of Aces & 8s would take Sting's job and become the new Impact General Manager.

Taz:
Whether he accepts that match or not, Genesis is gonna be go a huge distance in terms of attempting to put an end to this thing.

Mike Tenay:
Also, following a confrontation backstage earlier tonight, D'Angelo Dinero and Mr Anderson will go one on one once again.

Taz:
Those two just don't like each other. They're both tremendous competitors and I'm sure Anderson will be that much more determined to avenge his loss from last week.

Mike Tenay:
We also have a few matches that have just been made official as the new TNA Television Champion, Joey Ryan, will team up with the TNA X-Division Champion, Zema Ion and they will be up against two men who could be challenging for those same titles in the near future in John Hennigan and Chris Sabin.

Taz:
That match could certainly be a preview of the near future as both Sabin and Hennigan are sure to be contenders at the very least.

Mike Tenay:
In the last match we have officially announced for next weeks show will see the return to TNA of Ayako Hamada as she goes one on one with Natalie Neidhart.

Taz:
Two tremendously talented Knockouts and two women who both strive to be the best, it's gonna be a great contest between those two.

Mike Tenay:
Before we go to the main event, we have received a video message from Bobby Roode following his confrontation with King Mo last week. Here is that footage.

We now cut away to a video message recorded earlier today in Toronto:

Quote:
Bobby Roode:
Last week on Impact, I was brutally attacked by a man who doesn't even belong in a wrestling ring. I was physically assaulted by a man who is not a wrestler, who is not a TNA superstar and who is not even man enough to do it during a match; King Mo. Mo, you're a sad human being, a pathetic waste of life. Last week, you attacked me when we weren't even competing in the confines of a match. What you did was an unprovoked assault which could see you thrown in jail but, since I'm such a nice guy, I'm not going to contact the authorities, even though I should. Having said that, what you did cannot go by unpunished. I may not at the Impact Zone this week but, rest assured, I will be in attendance next week and King Mo, you will be forced to answer for his sins. Bank on it!

As we cut back to the Impact Zone, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived by begins to blare out across the sound system as heads towards the ring for tonight's main event contest.

Christy Hemme:
The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is a number one contenders match to the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. First, making his way to the ring, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds; AAUUUSSSTTIIIINNNNN ARRRIIEEEESSSS!!!

Mike Tenay:
Austin Aries believed he was deserving of the first shot at Jeff Hardy's TNA World Heavyweight Championship and was so annoyed by the fact he wasn't first in line that he cost James Storm the TNA World Heavyweight Championship on Impact last week.

Taz:
He has a point, he has a guaranteed rematch clause in his contract.

Mike Tenay:
He did have a rematch clause but he forfeited that guaranteed rematch when he involved himself in that title match and that leads us to right here and right now.

Aries is now in the ring awaiting the arrival of his opponent for tonight's huge main event.

~#~#~#~#~ CRAWL ~#~#~#~#~

Crawl by Kings Of Leon begins to play as James Storm makes his way out to a tremendous ovation.

Christy Hemme:
And his opponent, from Leiper's Fork, Tennessee, weighing in at 230 pounds; he is the "Tennessee Cowboy" JAAAAAMES STOOOOOORM!!!

Mike Tenay:
James Storm looks ready. He looks like he wants to rip a few pieces out of Aries.

Taz:
And why wouldn't he? Aries cost him the biggest prize in this business. If Aries had done that to me, I'd probably feel the same!

James Storm is in the ring on the opposite side of the ring to Aries, staring a hole right through him. The anticipation builds as the referee checks both men are ready for the start of this match before finally getting the main event underway.

***DING! DING! DING***

TNA World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contenders Match
Austin Aries Vs James Storm

The moment the bell rings, James Storm charges across the ring and drops Aries to the mat, quickly mounting him and pummelling him with several hard right hands. The referee admonishes Storm and Storm gets to his feet and begins laying the boots in on Aries instead! The referee gets in Storm's face and tells him to quit it as Aries rolls out of the ring to catch a breather. Storm is quick to follow him to the floor as Aries heads for higher ground, attempting to escape back up the entrance way. Storm chases after Aries and takes him down with a clothesline to the back of Aries head, laying boots in to the down Aries on the ramp. Storm pulls Aries up by the hair and drags him back toward the ring before tossing Aries, head first, into the steel ring post. Aries collapses to the concrete once again as Storm steps across and pulls Aries back up before tossing him back into the ring and he rolls back into the ring just behind Aries. He grabs Austin by the hair and pulls him up to his feet before plastering him with several hard right hands, beating Aries back into the corner. Storm follows up with boots to the gut, beating Aries down in the corner. Storm is on a real roll here as we head to out last commercial of the show.

As we return, Storm is still in control of Aries as he slings Aries into the corner before lifting Aries up to the top rope. He fires off on Aries with a few hard right hands before climbing up to the top rope to meet Aries. Both men are in a precarious position as Storm hooks Aries up before taking him straight down to the mat with a huge Superplex. Both Storm and Aries hit the canvas hard as Storm rolls his weight across Aries' chest in a pinfall attempt, ONE... TWO... Aries kicks out. Storm rolls across towards the corner and leans back against the corner, using it for support as he gets to his feet. Aries rolls onto his stomach and pushes himself up as Storm steps across to him and drives his first down into Aries lower back which is still sore from that big Superplex. Storm sets Aries up for a suplex to continue working on the lower back but Aries counters, bringing Storm down to the mat and locking him in the LAST CHANCERY! He has it locked in tight as Storm struggles to reaches for the ropes but is still several feet away from escaping the submission hold. Aries wrenches away at the submission hold but James Storm refuses to give in as he drags both himself and Aries closer and closer to the ring ropes, reaching out and stretching to get his hand on that bottom rope but it's still an inch of two out of reach! Storm makes one last stretch and... GETS THERE!

Aries makes full use of five count, releasing on four, before rolling towards the ropes in an attempt to use them to get to his feet. While the submission hold didn't get James Storm to submit, it bought Aries some vital recovery that he is using to try and get back into this match up that has seen James Storm in control since the bell rung. Aries catches Storm as he gets to his feet with a right hand before throwing him hard into the corner and follows in with a running dropkick. Storm stumbles out of the corner and Aries follows up with an enziguri kick to the back of Storm's head, dropping him to a knee. He follows up by racing across to the other corner and charging across the ring with a big diving dropkick right to Storm's face and he follows it up by going for a cover, ONE... TWO... Storm gets his shoulder up. Aries is quick onto Storm before he can get to his feet, driving his knees into Storm's side. Aries gets to his feet and begins stomping away at the downed James Storm before pulling Storm into the middle of the ring and nailing him with a POWERDRIVE ELBOW that he follows up with a pin attempt, ONE... TWO... Storm kicks out. Aries goes for another pinfall attempt, ONE... TWO... Storm kicks out once again. Aries is clearly trying to wear Storm out with these pin attempts as he goes for a third, hooking the leg this time, ONE... TWO... and for a third time, Storm kicks out. Aries gets to his feet and pulls Storm up, driving his knee right into Storm's skull, staggering him. He nails Storm with a few left jabs before setting himself for a discuss clothesline but Storm ducks under it and catches Aries with a big right hand that staggers him. Storm quickly takes a step backwards and goes for a LAST CALL but Aries avoids the contact and quickly counters back with a Superkick of his own! Aries takes a moment or two to catch his breath before climbing to the top rope and leaping off, landing a big 450 SPLASH! Aries hooks the leg, ONE... TWO... THR-NO!

James Storm kicks out!

Austin Aries is in shock!

The fans love it!

Aries continues slaps his heads onto the mat in anger before looking to the referee and gesturing that it was a three count but the referee responds saying that, in fact, it was just a two count. Aries grits his teeth as he gets to his feet and attempts to pull James up by the hair but Storm counters and drops Aries to the mat with a power-slam, ONE... TWO... Aries kicks out. Aries rolls out of the ring and retrieves a chair as Storm gets to his feet in the ring. Aries slides back into the ring with the chair but Storm catches Aries with a hard right hand before he has an opportunity to react, forcing him to drop the chair. Storm follows it up with another hard right hand, beating Aries back against the ring ropes. He whips Aries off the ropes and drops Aries with a spear before going for the cover, ONE... TWO... Aries gets his shoulder up. Storm gets to his feet and now lines Aries up but Aries ducks underneath the LAST CALL attempt and quickly grabs the chair and goes to swing for Storm but the referee intercepts before he can connect, grabbing the chair off of Aries. The referee turns away from the action for a split second to get rid of the chair and, as he does so, Austin Aries nails Storm with a LOW BLOW! Storm clutches at the injured area as Aries hooks him in a front waist-lock before lifting Storm up into the air and driving him down to the mat with a BRAINBUSTER! The referee turns back around and sees Aries nail his finishing move and drops down to make the count, ONE... TWO... THREE!!

***DING! DING! DING***

Christy Hemme:
Here is your winner and the new number one contender to the TNA World Heavyweight Championship... AUSTIN ARIES!

Mike Tenay:
Austin Aries has done it! He will face Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship at Genesis!

Taz:
Once again, James Storm comes up short in a big time match, albeit at the hands of some questionable tactics from A-Double.

Aries climbs to the top rope as the fans around the Impact Zone boo and jeer him. He doesn't seem to care as he celebrates his victory with a belated look on his face as he jumps down from the middle rope...

SMACK!

Austin Aries just turn right into a LAST CALL from James Storm!

Storm looks down at Aries, disappointment etched into his eyes at his failure to get the job done for the second week in a row! As Aries is now out cold on the mat, Storm takes a moment to look around at the Impact Zone, which is going crazy chanting for him. His face lacks any emotional reaction to these cheers but that doesn't effect the audience's reaction towards him.

As Storm turns away from the crowd, he heads towards the ropes to exit the ring when...

~#~#~#~#~ ANOTHER ME ~#~#~#~#~

Another Me by Dale Oliver & Jeff Hardy hits and the TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy.makes his way out onto the top of the stage. James Storm stands on the ring apron and stares straight at the current TNA World Heavyweight Champion, knowing he just blew his only chance to challenge for that man's championship. The frustration is evident in Storm's face as Austin Aries begins to sit up in the middle of the ring, still dazed by that superkick.

With Austin Aries now set to face Jeff Hardy for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, where exactly does this leave James Storm?

Fade To Black...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TNA Genesis 2013
TNA World Heavyweight Championship

"The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy (c) Vs "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries

Aces & 8s (???, ???, ??? & ???) Vs Team TNA (Sting, ???, ??? & ???)

Last edited by Frakkles : 11-01-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Frakkles is offline   Reply With Quote