Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Golden Era vs Attitude Era, Which do you prefer?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #30 (permalink)
The-Rock-Says
Moron

The-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missed
Default Re: Golden Era vs Attitude Era, Which do you prefer?

AE is the greatest era in wrestling history. Any of the wrestlers would tell you that from back then. They were sold out every arena they went to everyweek. The crowds were amazing. They really were.

Right now I am watching RAW eps 98/99 (every ep). I haven't skipped through one ep yet. It's so clear how much better the product is back then. How they present their stars and how they develop their stars. Like they give mid-carders the mic before having a match. Just to develop characters and to try and actually get over with the crowd.

I am into May 98 now. Steve Austin is getting crazy reactions. DX one week were getting booed and then the next week got a huge pop.

AE=GOAT era.
The-Rock-Says is offline   Reply With Quote