Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #1829 (permalink)
Groovemachine
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Groovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Big Show vs Sheamus - WWE Hell in a Cell - ****

Wow. I can honestly say I was not expecting that! Easily got to be Big Show's best match in years...off the top of my head I'm not even sure what his last great match was. Anyway, this ruled, and Big Show looks to have a new kind of motivation, so his latest run could be at least watchable if he keeps his work boots on.
My main criticism of Sheamus during his World Title tenure is that he never seems very endearing; he's kinda just 'there' and doesn't do much to evoke empathy. But that wasn't the case here, the crowd were solidly invested and he did a great job of drawing viewers in. For once I actually 'cared' that Show was dominating him in the early portion of the match, making Sheamus' comeback all the more exciting.

Good stuff from an otherwise very underwhelming PPV.
Groovemachine is offline   Reply With Quote