Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best Halloween/Horror films? Also, what will you be watching to celebrate?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
ADAMRKO
Y2J Mark 4 Life

ADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new hereADAMRKO better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Best Halloween/Horror films? Also, what will you be watching to celebrate?

I always try and do a Halloween movie marathon on the day of Halloween. I watch Halloween 1,2,4,5,6,H20 then Halloween 3, and if I have time Rob Zombies Halloween. Last night I watched The Evil Dead 2, Friday the 13th part 3D(Just for the cheese factor) And Part4. Tonight I'll be watching Trick r Treat and the rest of the friday series.
ADAMRKO is offline   Reply With Quote