Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #504 (permalink)
Skermac
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Skermac is an after thoughtSkermac is an after thoughtSkermac is an after thought
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
You can't prevent suicide at all. It's a part of life. And yes I would care if I knew the person but i'm not going to cry over one suicide that happens everyday just because it's on the media.
You are nuts. Suicide can be prevented and should be. Parents and friends need to recognize depression and not ignore or make fun and get counseling.

Bullying still happens because parents don't teach their kids violence is wrong.

When I have kids I will teach them as soon as they are able to talk to be respectful to everyone and to report everything bad they see to me. I will also teach them self defense in case they are physically attacked. But if someone bullies them or calls them names to walk away and call the bully loser or ignore the bully. If the bully puts his hands on you break his arm.
Skermac is offline   Reply With Quote