Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - .....So Survivor Series is looking kinda dull so far

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 03:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
ellthom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500
Default Re: .....So Survivor Series is looking kinda dull so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHardyFanatic88 View Post
I don't have a problem with the match itself, I think its kinda weird that nothing is really on the line here....due to my own personal taste I'm not a huge fan of the survivor series match unless there is something riding on it. Not to say that I see it as total crap, I just personally prefer there to be something on the line or it gets a bit monotonous to me.
As I mentioned there is still awhile left till the PPV so anything could change at some point. But this match definitely surprised me. I guess they are determined to get Punk to have a full year's reign.

Once again we have to wait and see if something like that happens. Its still early days so far. We have the team thats stage one, I am sure they'll build in other stipulations as time goes by. I wont complain until the week before when I realize nothing has changed from this week. But by that point I expect some roster changes/drama as well as a stipulation added.