Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - .....So Survivor Series is looking kinda dull so far

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 04:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
ellthom
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

ellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friends
Default Re: .....So Survivor Series is looking kinda dull so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHardyFanatic88 View Post
I don't have a problem with the match itself, I think its kinda weird that nothing is really on the line here....due to my own personal taste I'm not a huge fan of the survivor series match unless there is something riding on it. Not to say that I see it as total crap, I just personally prefer there to be something on the line or it gets a bit monotonous to me.
As I mentioned there is still awhile left till the PPV so anything could change at some point. But this match definitely surprised me. I guess they are determined to get Punk to have a full year's reign.

Once again we have to wait and see if something like that happens. Its still early days so far. We have the team thats stage one, I am sure they'll build in other stipulations as time goes by. I wont complain until the week before when I realize nothing has changed from this week. But by that point I expect some roster changes/drama as well as a stipulation added.