Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - .....So Survivor Series is looking kinda dull so far

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 03:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
JeffHardyFanatic88
~Believe~

JeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friends
Default .....So Survivor Series is looking kinda dull so far

I'm not saying the 5 VS 5 match is going to be terrible but I think they're kinda putting all their eggs in one basket. The WWE Title, Intercontinental Title and Tag team titles aren't going to be defended (as far as we know at this point) and it looks like we will be treated to constant matches leading up to this match with each team members individually facing each other.
Now I know why they contested every championship at Hell in a Cell. I'm wondering if a lot of hopes will fall on the world title picture.
I was kinda hoping for some sort of fatal four way for the WWE title that had Ryback VS John VS Punk VS Randy seeing as its gotten a bit boring with him not being in the title picture. I was VERY shocked that they aren't putting the WWE title on the line seeing as they have been doing nothing but freaking out over Punk's reign length. But there is still time so anything could happen between now and then.

What do you guys think? Looking forward to Survivor Series so far?

Last edited by JeffHardyFanatic88 : 10-30-2012 at 03:41 AM.
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline   Reply With Quote