Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 01:27 AM   #6923 (permalink)
ABK
Unlimited Potential

ABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth reading
Default re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

Our defence is our major flaw. We're always missing whenever he's out (super cup against Falcao) . The attack is good since Oscar, :mata and make up for s' inconsistency. No idea why RDM keeps playing David Luiz when Cahill is obviously the better defender. Surely it has to do with the 'he's the future' type of reason. However, if Luiz can keep his cool and concentrate a lot more, think he'll be a hell of a defender. The potential is there already, just make good use of it.

I'd like to see Sturridge handed a lot more minutes. I'm starting to get sick of Torres up front. Lack of pace, poor decision making at crucial times, tends to run with the ball (showcasing his lack of pace) when he's better off passing it.

Although we seem to be leading the race, at least judging by reports, to sign Falcao, something tells me it's not going to happen in January. Not with the price Atleti are asking for. Read somewhere we're willing to pay only as high as 35 mill when they're asking of something like 45 mill. Will be interesting to see how everything pans out.