Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Officials Down on HIAC Crowd

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #26 (permalink)
Jingoro
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000Jingoro 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE Officials Down on HIAC Crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
Whatever, I don't give a fuck if I'm the only person in the world that takes this stance, but as a business, trying to blame your shit fucking show on the PAYING CUSTOMERS that PAID TO BE THERE is bullshit. You can say whatever you want about the crowd being quiet but if you put on a better show, they get louder. Instead, you give them a 20-minute Prime Time Players jobber matchs, a Divas 3-way, several unadvertised matches, two fuck finishes in two titles matches...just whatever. Those greedy fucking cocksuckers. Validity of the rumor or not, this infuriates me. Fuck anyone who said this.

"The show would have been better if it wasn't for the fans!"

Those fans are why you have a job, you prick(s).
+ fucking 1 for sure. vince sure is full of excuses for why his wrestling is completely horrible. i could hear the fans loud and clear when they started chanting Goldberg during the main event. also, they got pretty loud during the last five minutes of the sheamus/big show match. otherwise, they had no reason to cheer. the ending of the tag championship was such bullshit. it really makes me wonder if i should just stop now before it gets even worse. if it gets worse, i'll probably stop watching forever and never return to this gay ass hobby. it's great to have a hobby like watching wwe that's too embarrassing to watch with friends cuz of how pathetic and gay it is.
Jingoro is offline   Reply With Quote