Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Officials Down on HIAC Crowd

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #25 (permalink)
Shulkamaniac
Learning to break kayfabe

Shulkamaniac 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE Officials Down on HIAC Crowd

Although technically it sounds ridiculous, I think that the WWE is one of the only businesses in the world that can legitimately lay some of the blame in the fans in attendance for ruining a show. I for one thought that the main event was awesome (maybe not the greatest technical match I ever saw, but booking wise it was fun, and gave the fans everything they wanted) and the crowd had to literally be told to make noise by the superstars in the ring every time they made a peep. The rest of the card turned out to produce pretty solid matches too, and the crowd were less than mediocre throughout.

If you are going to a professional wrestling event, you should make noise. You are a fan, and they encourage you at every possible juncture to make as much noise as you can! I know I have, whenever I was at a show live!

The only blame I see lying with WWE is their booking over the last few years - they are playing it safe and catering to little kids and their parents - historically not the most raucous and vocal of demographics. If there is anything about the 'PG Era' that irks me, it is this.