Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2002: The Return

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nitro_4_Life
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WCW 2002: The Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLSaint_75 View Post
really solid show.

So we know that Nash is a member of this group attacking wrestlers, but why didn't Hogan even attempt to unmask them?

Putting the belt on Steiner is a solid choice. He and Booker are the two best for the job, seeing that WCW was carried by them at the end. Steiner is apparently a face here, but as a heel, he is fantastic and his goofy promo style really helps get him heat.

I liked your show alot, but I think it would have been better suited to have the World Title tournament more spread out, and crown the champion at the PPV. The US and Tag titles are more suited to changing hands on TV, but the World Title... you have to give the fans something to pay for to buy a PPV (I know, I know its not real life...)

This Flair-Bischoff power struggle stuff will never end. as long as someone is doing WCW BtBers, Flair and Bischoff will battle to control WCW, and rightfully so. Flair is the epitome of WCW/NWA, and Bischoff is responsible for its greatest era of growth and prosperity.

Hopefully AJ Styles gets a push. not right away, but he can put on exciting matches even at his young age. He would be a good person to take the pin in the 3 way dance for the cruiserweight strap.

If Hogan is a face, are we going back to Hulk, or will he stay Hollywood? I think at his advanced age, Hogan can get by with the whatever it takes to win mentality of a Hollywood, but fans will melt over Hulkamania.

I'm praying for an ECW influx of talent. WWF doesn't need them anyway, and WCW could use some roster remolding. I think you have a solid base, but there are a few guys there (Sting, Hogan, Nash, Luger) that shouldn't be in the limelight constantly.
Thanks for the reply... I'm working on rebuilding the company from the ground up, with the plan being to have the old dogs like Hogan, Sting, Nash, and Luger help to elevate and compliment the work of the young guys like Steiner, Bagwell, Booker, and Henning. We will see the influx of ECW talent come in and refresh the roster and also give the company some refreshing storylines.

Hogan is going to be taking on the Hollywood Hogan/Hulkamania persona that he had in WWE after WM 18 when he turned good again.

And as for Ric Flair/Eric Bischoff, I'm hopeing to put a great spin on that storyline so that it's something that hasn't really been done before.

The next show will be posted tomorrow.
Nitro_4_Life is offline   Reply With Quote