Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #8069 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 08:21 PM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
Nup, haven't seen Joe/Briscoe. I think I just watched the last show before it where Cornette teamed with the Briscoes and attacked Joe. Cage match is probably next. Good call on Joe, btw. Had really fun stuff all year and I don't think him being USWOTY is out of the question. He is kind of missing those big matches. He's probably the most consistent I've seen, I guess.
I think you'll really dig it. Briscoe blades a ton and it gets pretty sick by the end (including a pretty disgusting visual of his skin hanging off his forehead), but during this you have Joe excelling as the Champion dominating only to grow frustrated by Jay's resiliency and eventually he shifts into a fearful and apprehensive champion who starts to believe he might have underestimated Briscoe. Jay's terrific working as the disrespectful heel who's tough enough to keep fighting and hit his spots for a comeback, and they even work a really nifty escape the cage attempt by Mark on the outside who then eats a sick bump on the hardwood floor.

Any Joe matches you can recommend? Aside from a Danielson match and that one his 03 is a blank spot for me.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome