Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #8062 (permalink)
Yeah1993
GET MY BAGS

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Dragon had maybe two fun matches with Joe, then the really good London and Styles matches. IDK, doesn't feel like a Best in America catalogue, but I see some argument because there doesn't seem to be too many to contend with him. I think I prefer Corino and Homicide to Dragon that year, though. But I wouldn't call them Best in US guys either. There's other Indy guys like Ian Rotten that get a lot of praise, but I've seen none of it. Eddie's a good pick. I'd say Lesnar is probably fucking with the best of them but I don't really dig the Angle matches. That's a series I should re-watch soon. 2003 kind of sucked worldwide, didn't it?

I'd say Ishikawa was the best wrestler in the world in 1998. Maybe 1999 as well but I want to watch the Tajiris and Yoshidas and other peeps that get talk as WOTY first. 98-99 NJ/AJ is a bit of a blind-spot for me as well, but I've seen the big Misawa/Kobashi Misawa/Kawadas from then, and they're not really great at all.