Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #8060 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
If Lesnar had won it's a 5* match for me. That may sound petty but I don't care lol. I'm a huge Cena mark but fuck did that ending ever piss me off. I'm just happy that it hasn't been able to ruin the rest of the match for me and what a match it is. Something truly special and rare in todays WWE. Brock's physical presence is just on another level all together. It can't be said enough how legit scary this dude is. When he walked past me at Raw I was just blown away. He's HUGE. Ryback can suck a dick compared to Lesnar lol.
I've debated going the full 5 for it regardless. I really can't think of a match that comes close to what that had. BROCK is in a league all by himself with his legit beast credibility. Cena continues to rule in big match situations.

Now I wanted Brock to win too, but I'm not too surprised Cena won. Like I say every single chance I get: Cena to beat Rock at WM. Brock to beat Cena at Extreme Rules. That's what I wanted. (your plan about the Cena downward spiral would have been brilliant too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
This x1000. This and Cena/HHH WM22 (not trying to start this argument again) are the only two matches with endings that genuinely bother me.
tbf, I do think I was over-critical on Cena/HHH WM 22.

Only result that I can recall that upset me was Orton beating Punk @ Extreme Rules 2011. Talk about making Punk look like a chump. He couldn't even beat Orton once. Fuck that. My rant was vicious.

Not happy about HHH over Orton at WrestleMania 25 either. I guess that resolved itself by Backlash though. (I was still an Orton mark at this time, haha)