Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #3585 (permalink)
«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO»
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» made the HOF Ballot
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
Surprise, a team switching to interim coach from their interim interim coach did poorly. Once again, coaches are important and can make or break a team, especially a talented one. Poor coaches destroy a team (read as Norv Turner and Jason Garrett need to be fired).

I hope there are some bigger trades this year. Rumor has it that Detroit is looking to make a big move now that the deadline has been extended.

Rumor has it that DeAngelo Williams to Denver seems possible as well. I don't see it though.
Fox being in Denver and DeAngelo no longer starting fuels the rumor, but I don't see Carolina making any moves, especially since they fired Hurney.