Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #8057 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner1495 View Post
Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio- ***1/2
Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars- **3/4
Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz- ***
Antonio Cesaro vs. Justin Gabriel- **1/2
Rey Mysterio Jr. & Sin Cara vs. Prime Time Players- **1/4
Sheamus vs. Big Show- ****
Eve vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn- N/A, I went to the bathroom, but I heard this was actually decent
CM Punk vs. Ryback- ***

Overall, a very fun show I thought, Show/Sheamus completely blew me out of the water. I really did think much of Miz/Kofi or Orton/ADR going in, but I am glad it surprised me. If Cesaro/Gabriel could get like 10 minutes in front of a decent crowd

I quite enjoy the Bryan/Punk series from this year (RAW, SD!, OTL, MITB). So I would would probably rate at least 3 of those ahead of Sheamus/Show, also Punk/Henry NO DQ, Lesnar/Cena, and MAYBE Ziggler/Punk Royal Rumble (I enjoyed this more than most people). But yea, Show/Fella was just awesome, could possibly go up on rewatch.

One last thing, anyone else think WWE has been on fire on TV this year? What are some of you guys favorite matches from TV this year? Mine are (and I do not remember so dates off the top of my head):

Punk/Henry III
Any Jericho/Fella match
Punk/Bryan (as stated before)
Sandows/Sheamus (**** in my opinion)
Show/Bryan from January (Awesome David vs Goliath story)
..and I am sure I am forgetting stuff lol, top of my head of course.
Well the creative has been shit, so I've rarely watched the product.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome