Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #3402 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Obviously with the WWE being "PG", and all Dean Ambrose just can't come out, and call himself "The Anti-Christ of Entertainment" just yet. After Linda's campaign maybe. I think it's something he could easily attach to himself. He is now this symbol that stands against all forms of what the WWE currently represents, and his goal is to bring it all down. Dean says he was born to live, breath, and bleed wrestling. He says if you find this all to be entertaining then put on a pair of boots, some tights, and come give him a shot. Ambrose says that he is going to have all of our children calling him "God", and fans all over the world will be worshiping the ground he walks on. Ambrose says that he swears on the blood, sweat, and tears that he will destroy our fake idols, and become the greatest WWE Super Star of all time. I do however feel like he should call himself "The Anti-Christ of Entertainment".