Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 03:27 PM   #8038 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Just watched Sheamus/Big Show and it was an excellent match like I expected from them. The first half was a bit slow but I liked the storytelling with Sheamus working as the underdog and trying his best to use anything to overcome the Big Show. Great selling job by Sheamus too which makes me wonder what everybody who says he can't sell has been smoking. Then it only gets better in the second half with the signatures and finishers being busted out. Sheamus doing the Celtic Cross was impressive and them kicking out of each other's well-protected finishers was awesome too. I didn't mind the ending as I enjoyed the match itself. Big Show wins and I wonder where they go from here. I rate this ***3/4.