Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #3020 (permalink)
LKRocks
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

LKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I got the game this saturday. Been playing it like crazy. *Spoilers For attitude era mode:*

Attitude Era mode is great. It starts off a little slow, but after the Montreal Screwjob, it gets amazing.Every match has these little historical objectives you can complete, and doing so unlocks Arenas, wrestler, etc. Oh, from what I can tell, they didn't censor anything, aside from Austin's middle fingers and the WWF name/logo.
The Mankind vs Taker HIAC is awesome. JR screaming: "Bah gawd almighty they killed him!" made me tear up a bit.

The commentary is still shit, but the crowd is pretty good. There's even some dueling chants! (Let's go Cena, Cena Sucks! C Punk, Y2J! Daniel Bryan, Cm Punk!)
And every Daniel Bryan match starts with the crowd chanting YES! like crazy.

Catching finishers are hard as **** to hit though. They demand strict timing.

"They believed they were creating a Paradise"

Last edited by LKRocks : 10-29-2012 at 03:15 PM.
LKRocks is offline   Reply With Quote