Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Man looking mugs

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #34 (permalink)
Evil Neville
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Man looking mugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
Well it's hard to find such guys when the backbone to the WWE is filled with these guys.

I mean, I'm not one for the whole bigger is better argument but holy shit when you look like that you would at least think these guys would wrestle a match that incorporates their size to look believable. But nope. These guys are legit 100% badasses with their stiff kicks and twist 'em up, fuck 'em neckbreakers.

"But they can wrestle" no they can't. They can just do moves. That doesn't make them a good wrestler. They can't tell a story. That's what makes you a wrestler. If you're looking like Zack Sabre Jr and you're out wrestling guys who are much larger than you, then you're a shitty wrestler. Chain wrestling does not equate to good wrestling. Telling a story is what makes for good wrestling. Kicking out of a piledriver and then getting up like nothing ever happened to then hit your opponent with a abng 'em up' drop him 'em on his fucking head buster, then you're a shitty wrestler.

"Not everyone can be big" I know and understand but when the whole fucking roster's looking like that we have a problem.
Oh boy, you came to this thread just to vent some weird rage towards indy wrestling didn't ya? I don't follow much indies nowaday but if you don't like Kenny King doing more then 5 moves in a match i'm sure there's always a stash of Cena vs Orton for you on Youtube. It's not like Ultramantis Black jumps out every time you open a can of spam.

Last edited by Evil Neville : 10-29-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Evil Neville is offline   Reply With Quote