Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How can WWE recreate and reinvent itself so as to create the next biggest boom?

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #42 (permalink)
YoungGun_UK
THE ONE.

YoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: How can WWE recreate and reinvent itself so as to create the next biggest boom?

I think they need to push PG boundaries, and I mean PUSH THEM! in some cases they might get a slap on the wrist and a fine if its needed.

They need to completely repackage the product, its no longer 1985, 1999 or even 2005. No longer spreading the talent between two shows and unifying it so you have 1 World Champion, 1 Midcard Champion etc.

What's Hot? Take idea's from UFC and I mean quite a bit. more 24/7 Boxing like promotion for PPV Main Events each month and the wrestlers in these spots. More Sports with Entertainment, Less Soap Opera and as Heyman says answering two simple questions "Who are these people? and Why are they fighting?"

WWE have so much programming and they use it SO POORLY!