Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2105 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 01:11 PM
walkerglenn
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

I Could easily put up with the aces & eights storyline for another 6 months as long as they mix it up abit more.

I think tna have done alot of things right so far, the idea of the group and the name is really cool, the masks i like and i think they should start selling them at the tna shop and the theme is epic. They have also done really well to keep the president and vice president a mystery.

The reveal at bfg dissapointed alot of people because they thought the president would be revealed but devon was a good twist and i think he will turn out to be a very good heel (already doing a good job).

I would like tna to reveal some of the members we already know steadily over time such as wes brisco(which i think may happen at turning point), garret bischoff, mike knox, luke gallows. They should also stop doing the beatdowns everyweek, why not even miss a week and say they had other things to attend to etc

Ultimately it will all depend on who is president whether its deemed as a success or not, i personally hope its someone who is not in tna, someone like edge who is very good friends with hogan or jericho, they would be my two choices and before people say jericho is loyal to wwe check some of his previous tweets where he has said he would like a run in tna. (would also help his schedule with his band alot).

But i got to say upto now i think it has been a success.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome