Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate Hell In A Cell
View Single Post
post #59 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Fightme
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

6/10

Nothing special, but not as bad as many people on here are making it out to be.

Del Rio vs Orton 5/10
It was decent overall. I personally didn't expect much from this one, so I wasn't let down in any way. Orton is great though, Del Rio's OK. Both are more deserving of the WHC than The Big Show or Sheamus though; mainly Orton, I miss heel Randy Orton.

Big Show vs Sheamus 8/10
It was very exciting and for the first time ever I can say well done to both of these superstars. They both don't usually interest me in the slightest, and personally, I don't think either should be holding titles (definitely not the WHC), but they both did an excellent job.

Ryback vs CM Punk 7/10
It's a difficult one to sum up in a brief paragraph. But I'll stay by saying Ryback was fine and didn't really disappoint; we all knew what was going to happen in regards to domination over a smaller CM Punk. The fact WWE are building him up means he was always going to get the better of Punk for the majority.

I personally thought there would be a twist that would cause Ryback to lose, but I didn't expect it to be by a referee at all; obviously it's the ref who caused problems with Punk when his foot was on the rope - he is also a wrestler himself.

The crowd wasn't great, that's my main issue. WWE couldn't have done much else. It's just interesting to see where they take all story lines now. I would like to think that Cena and AJ had something to do with Ryback losing and Cena turns heel and feuds with Ryback.

Also, when is Dolph cashing in. I'd guess Survivor Series, someone will face Big Show and injure him, Dolph runs down and wins the WHC. From there they can feud a returning Chris Jericho with a massively improved Dolph Ziggler.

Not Removing Until:
[] Undertaker vs CM Punk at WrestleMania
[] John Cena turns heel
[] Dolph Ziggler wins the World Heavyweight Championship
[] Chris Jericho wins the WWE Championship
[] 'Team Hell No' disbands

Last edited by Fightme; 10-29-2012 at 12:03 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome