Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How can WWE recreate and reinvent itself so as to create the next biggest boom?

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #41 (permalink)
lesje
Little Poppa Pump

lesje lesje lesje
Default Re: How can WWE recreate and reinvent itself so as to create the next biggest boom?

Here's my opinion on how to reinvent wrestling..

Create a cuiserweight division for the smaller guys again who can wrestle for the Undisputed cruiserweight Championship of the World.

Create a real tag team division with real tag teams, so the that the talented wrestlers involved in tag teams can evolve into bigger superstars over time( Shawn Michaels, Edge, Christian, Jeff Hardy etc)

Have mid carders wrestle for the U.S and IC championship, the ones who get the biggest pops/heat from the fans can move up to main event/World Title picture.

Get rid of the World Title and create the Undisputed WWE Championship of the World and lets have a real WWE champion again, this two champions BS has gone on long enough and it doesnt make any real sense when you think about it.

Basically lets go back to the format wrestling used to have.

"So let me get this straight..The WWE , has gone from, the powerfull Austin 3:16, to the dominant, and iconic, Can ya Smell what The Rock is Cooking! Allll the way to...U cant C me?!

Johnny Cena went to town riding on a pony.Rock stuck a feather up his ass and called him a jabroni!

This smells like fear, Fruity Pebbles, and possum piss!"

Every single thing you're doing right now in the wwe john , going to every show , The Rock has already done it . Every single thing you're thinking about doing , outside of the wwe , The Rock has already done it , as a matter of fact The Rock has done it better!
The Rock

Brock Lesnar fan since, March 18, 2002!
lesje is offline   Reply With Quote