Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Homeland Season 2

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #94 (permalink)
Muta
People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.

Muta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a push
Default Re: Homeland Season 2

Big swerve by Brody finally admitting the truth about Isa, Dana calling him which prevented him from blowing the vest, and how Walker and the Vest Guy are all dead. Didn't expect him to come clean, thought they would believe his lies and he'd be let go to continue his nefarious affairs with Nazir. But once he admitted everything, I figured that he would choose to work with the CIA as a snitch instead of going to prison. But I have a feeling that Brody won't be 100% truthful and helpful with the CIA and that he may still try to work with Nazir by saying he is now in with the CIA or something.

The new CIA interrogator guy has me intrigued. He seems to know alot about the whole Brody/Nazir and Brody/Carrie situations, maybe he is the mole that we were waiting to be introduced too? Meh, I doubt it though.

Now that Brody isn't the every episode main "bad guy terrorist" anymore (besides Nazir who isn't in every episode), I have a feeling that we will be introduced to a new player, the "new" bad-guy possibly the new CIA guy. Since I didn't see Brody coming clean makes me think that anybody could be the mole Vince Russo style: Carrie, Saul, Estes, anybody.

I love how this show keeps surprising me and keeps me guessing (even though I'm always wrong)... definitely loving the couple BIG swerves in the last few episodes. What a great show!

Last edited by Muta : 10-29-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Muta is offline   Reply With Quote