Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate Hell In A Cell

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #50 (permalink)
The Rock Forever
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

The Rock Forever is an after thoughtThe Rock Forever is an after thoughtThe Rock Forever is an after thought
Default Re: Rate Hell In A Cell

Worst PPV crowd in fucking years. Sat on their hands for the entire night and pretty much killed the PPV. No one likes watching matches in fucking silence, even the championship matches were quiet apart from some jerks occasionally chanting "Goldberg". What the hell...The matches weren't great but bloody hell the crowd was utter balls.

Best part of the night was the promo for the Punk/Ryback match, that was fucking brilliant and the people behind it needs a pay-rise. Seriously, watch it again...awesome. I didn't mind the screw-job ending either in the last match, but overall a very mediocre PPV. From the crappy tag-team match ending I knew the night wasn't going to be great.

Del Rio/Orton was a pretty good opener despite that wierd ass botch from Del Rio on the top rope where they both just stood there...the tag match ending was crappy, no one cares about Mysterio match, nor Kofi, and then they put Sheamus/Big Show NOT in a cage for whatever reason.

Last edited by The Rock Forever : 10-29-2012 at 08:27 AM.
The Rock Forever is offline   Reply With Quote