Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 06:54 AM   #2560 (permalink)
Batman
Not Bruce Wayne

Batman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missedBatman probably won't be missed
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
Its weird how everything I do is related to Dead Space now lol. Created a dragonbone bow with a paralyze enchantment and called it the Stasis Bow, a Dragonbone sword with a fire enchantment called the plasma cutter.
Nice. I named my first character Ra's Al Ghul. And I named my Daedric war hammer, The Lazarus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
Not really sure I'd like an unarmed style of play lol
That's because, as the king of Sweden would say, you are a pussy . But yeah it got old pretty quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
Think im gonna book my way to lvl 78 tonight to face a Legendary Dragon. That is when you first encounter them right. Im gonna end killing this dragon with a wooden sword then give it to my son as a gift I know you enchant them since I did it before but can.you Smith them too. Would be even better if I had a Legendary Wooden Sword. Will probably name it the Ishimura Blade cuz that sounds deadly
I'm surpried as to what you are allowed to give to your kids. Earlier I gave my daughter a Daedric dagger.

Credit:Tenacious.C.

Last edited by Batman : 10-29-2012 at 06:58 AM.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote