Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Games you've played in 2012

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 05:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
JohnTheRevelator
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

JohnTheRevelator JohnTheRevelator JohnTheRevelator JohnTheRevelator JohnTheRevelator JohnTheRevelator
Default Re: Games you've played in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Why didn't you play Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Gotham City Imposters, Silent Hill HD Collection, Resident Evil: Revelations, Jak & Daxter Collection, Rhythm Heaven Fever, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Kirby Dream Collection, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Twisted Metal, SSX, Lumines: Electronic Symphony, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Disgaea 3: Absense of Detention, Tales of the Abyss 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Gravity Rush, The Witcher 2, Asura's Wrath, Quantium Conundrum, Pokemon Conquest, Pokemone Black/White 2, SMT: Devil Survivor 2, Journey, Yakuza: Dead Souls, Tales of Graces F, Record of Agarest War 2, Devil May Cry Collection, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Capcom Digital Collection, Trials Evolution, Dragon's Dogma, Diablo 3, Awesomenauts, Mario Tennis Open, Deadlight, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Code of Princess, Persona 4: Arena, Lollipop Chainsaw, Gungnir, Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Spelunky, Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Rhythm Thief, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, Sound Shapes, Papo & Yo, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Ratchet & Clank Collection, Guild Wars 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Double Dragon: Neon, Dead or Alive 5, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, Testament of Sherlock Holmes, Resident Evil 6, Doom 3: BFG Edition, or Forza Horizon?
This is a reply of yours from the other thread, Seph, there are actually a few games you mentioned there that I played and forgot about, but the reason why I haven't played most of these is because I don't have a 3DS, PS3, PS Vita or 360, I'm not a no-lifer gamer like some of you to be playing an 10 different consoles 24/7. The major releases are on all platforms, anyway. Last year all the major games released, besides Gears 3, Uncharted 3 and perhaps Infamous 3 were all released on PC as well. The majority of games you mentioned I checked and thought were crap. Seriously, Pokemon? Lollipop Chainsaw? Kingdom Hearts? Mario? I'm not 10 to be playing games like this. Plus, I'm not into fighting games, rhytm games, JRPGs and MMORPGs, so there's that. And Btw, Witcher 2 was released last year and for me it was GOTY for 2011.

Last edited by JohnTheRevelator : 10-29-2012 at 05:28 AM.
JohnTheRevelator is offline   Reply With Quote