Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How can WWE recreate and reinvent itself so as to create the next biggest boom?

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 03:32 AM   #34 (permalink)
BrendenPlayz
WWE Youtuber

BrendenPlayz needs to take rep more seriousBrendenPlayz needs to take rep more seriousBrendenPlayz needs to take rep more seriousBrendenPlayz needs to take rep more seriousBrendenPlayz needs to take rep more seriousBrendenPlayz needs to take rep more seriousBrendenPlayz needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: How can WWE recreate and reinvent itself so as to create the next biggest boom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernster View Post
True thats why we need to turn wrestling the complete opposite direction and go the sports entertainment route the whole way.

My idea on the previous page is a draft but a great way to do it.

We need to turn wrestling into a real life movie extravaganza.

Imagine there is one robot at first destroying all the human wrestlers week after week.

Nobody knows who it is.

Maybe he unveils himself and its Brock Lesnar or the Rock or someone else? Or maybe he is left hidden.

Eventually more robots join him.

It's then the robots wrestlers vs the human wrestlers and the human types get destroyed all the time.

They then take over the arena and turn it into the space/hologram style thing that I described on previous page.

Just like the NWO angle but way cooler!

Vince Mc Mahon could be behind it all and turn heel.

Eventually all the wrestlers transform to robots/xmen.

Come on, what else are they gonna do!

I wonder if Vince Mc is interested in this.
That's a great idea.. If you want to kill wrestling.
BrendenPlayz is offline   Reply With Quote