Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate Hell In A Cell

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
Bearodactyl
Lurking. Always lurking.

Bearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missed
Default Re: Rate Hell In A Cell

8/10. Much more entertaining then I thought it would be. I've complained for ages about the lack of focus on the titles outside of the big two, so to see every other titlematch INCLUDING the divas title get a decent amount of time, and not a 1 minute halfassed beatdown followed by a stinkface and the rollup out of nowhere that it's been in the past, to see the tag division get not one but two matches, NO Cena, NO Clay, Sheamus loses... yeah I'm pretty happy with this PPV.
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, The Wyatt Family, Fandango, Randy Orton, BNB, Nakamura, Bullet Club, Stephanie McMahon, AJ Lee, Slayer, Paige, Lana, Slater Gator, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Beckie Lynch, Carmella, Tyler Breeze, Hideo Itami, Sami Zayn and the backstage goddess, Renee Young (although technically she's not even a real journalism).
Bearodactyl is offline   Reply With Quote