Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate Hell In A Cell

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
Bearodactyl
Little Poppa Pump

Bearodactyl 501 - 1000Bearodactyl 501 - 1000Bearodactyl 501 - 1000Bearodactyl 501 - 1000Bearodactyl 501 - 1000Bearodactyl 501 - 1000Bearodactyl 501 - 1000
Default Re: Rate Hell In A Cell

8/10. Much more entertaining then I thought it would be. I've complained for ages about the lack of focus on the titles outside of the big two, so to see every other titlematch INCLUDING the divas title get a decent amount of time, and not a 1 minute halfassed beatdown followed by a stinkface and the rollup out of nowhere that it's been in the past, to see the tag division get not one but two matches, NO Cena, NO Clay, Sheamus loses... yeah I'm pretty happy with this PPV.

In a perfect world, one day I get to see a Zayn, Cesaro, Ambrose, Rollins, Harper and Wyatt Elimination Chamber match.

Bad times don't last, but bad guys do! -Razor Ramon, HoF2014

Currentling ing for:
The Shield, The Wyatt Family, Antonio Cesaro, Fandango, Randy Orton, AJ Lee, Summer Rae, Paige, Emma, Bailey, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn and the backstage goddess, Renee Young (although technically she's not even a real journalism).

http://i.imgur.com/Px1m5Ur.png
Signature credits go to CHAMPviaDQ
Bearodactyl is offline   Reply With Quote