Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If ROH Goes Under What Promotion Will Be The New Number 3?

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #42 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: If ROH Goes Under What Promotion Will Be The New Number 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmazingChamp View Post
No I know what i'm talking about. Also Urban Wrestling Federation is still in business. They told me they are discussing plans for next year. UWF is just on hiatus right now.
Who told you?

And obviously, you don't know what you're talking about, based on the fact that your opinion changes the more replies the thread gets.

I'm going to break it down like this. When WCW & ECW went out of business, who thought ROH & TNA would take up the slack? Nobody because neither promotion was around. No difference in this case, the most suitable contender might be some super promotion founded by a financial heavyweight, same way TNA & ROH got started.

But, I'm willing to bet it won't be any of the promotions YOU listed, simply because whats stopping them from being up there now? If the product is that good, they would be widely recognized, not only acknowledged by the internet.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote