Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #718 (permalink)
BAD NEWS GOON
GOAT

BAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a push
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkSE316 View Post
The Patriot act was extended due to Obama having to compromise with the right wing, they turned all his ideas so he had to get something through in exchange for the Act to get extended...

I know that the US isn't in Iraq but I also know that so many other circumstances still revolve around it in the Middle East with Bush and Cheney screwing everything up there, it's going to take time to rebuild but it's the Middle East that we are talking about, they are still living in the 17th century ffs. It's a messy place. The right wing sure didn't help matters when they bombed the fuck out of it when they could have just tracked down Osama and Hussein with the intelligence that they had in their possession.

Obama is not a bigger "warhawk" than Cheney. Cheney is the guy that STARTED the mess ffs. You think if those two were not there so many years back and fucked everything up with everything that we would be in the hole we are in right now? Fuck no.

Obama is only going to get better from here on in, no one could scoop up the mess that was laid by Bush and co. It's going to take time. I even knew this back like 4 or 5 years ago when Obama came in.
My God, you really buy into the stuff the leftist media tells you is true, huh?

Let me ask you this: Did the GOP force Obama to extend the Patriot Act, something he campaigned against back in 2008? No, he did it under his own free will, and he had no reason to do so. He didn't just do it to appease the GOP either, as he signed the NDAA as well under his own free will, all the while sending White House lawyers to keep the indefinite detention clause in the bill.

Obama is "bombing the fuck out of the Middle East" as well with his drone strikes, more so than Bush ever did. The fact is that Bush and Cheney are out of power now, and Obama is CONTINUING their policies. How can you not see this? He wanted to keep the troops in Iraq, but the Iraqi government wouldn't allow it, as they insisted that the troops be withdrawn on BUSH'S timetable.

Obama is just as bad as Bush.