Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Funny Wrestling Pictures II

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #56 (permalink)
Mr. Ziggles
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mr. Ziggles 251 - 500Mr. Ziggles 251 - 500Mr. Ziggles 251 - 500Mr. Ziggles 251 - 500Mr. Ziggles 251 - 500
Default Re: Funny Wrestling Pictures II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
Disappointed that someone is moronic enough to post something like that.
What I'm getting at is people continually post pictures of anything wrestling related, whether it is funny or not. Yes, different people find different things funny, but that is not the point of what I was saying. I have seen many pictures of just random things including a picture of a large collection of wrestling figures. Also, even on the 21nd page somebody posted a gif of Edge spearing Jeff Hardy while he was hanging from the titles from TLC 2. If you can tell me how a picture such as that is funny, I will leave it alone. Seeing how this thread is titled "Funny wrestling pictures II," I would think that we would try to eliminate random pictures that don't fit the criteria of being funny. But, I think you are being a giant douche for calling my post moronic and then giving me negative rep and arguing with me.

Last edited by Mr. Ziggles : 10-28-2012 at 07:06 PM.