Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hell In A Cell Discussion: DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALLS

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 07:12 PM   #123 (permalink)
TJTheGr81
Getting over in the mid-card

TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81 TJTheGr81
Default re: Hell In A Cell Discussion: DON'T GO CHASING WATERFALLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
The WWE provides us with one of the most unpredictable main events in years and people are still shitting on him. I'm waiting for the amount of abuse Ryback and the match will end up getting it's always funny seeing people butthurt when they can just switch it off or just watch tomorrow.

Little tip for some of you hard to please people on here, watch the PPV with low-expectations, you'd probably enjoy it a lot more.
It being unpredictable doesn't make it a good idea. It's only unpredictable because WWE booked themselves into a corner and now have to find a way out of it. The only reason Ryback's even in this match is because Cena was hurt. That's not good.

That being said, I love The Goddamn Ryback, so I'm hoping he can show his naysayers that he can go tonight.

It's About Damn Time.
TJTheGr81 is offline   Reply With Quote