Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Golden Era vs Attitude Era, Which do you prefer?

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
dave 1981
Getting over in the mid-card

dave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a push
Default Re: Golden Era vs Attitude Era, Which do you prefer?

I grew up as an NWA/WCW fan during the late 80's and only really began watching WWE properly around the time The Road Warriors joined WWE in mid 1990 due to being big fans of theirs although i had watched WWE from the late 80's through PPV videos that were bought for me by family members. As soon as i began watching WWE i enjoyed it as i loved The Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Dusty Rhodes and The Road Warriors and that carried on through until 1995 which was the peak of The New Generation Era.

So i was fortunate enough to have seen both era's and i couldn't really choose between either because both era's were mainly storyline focused rather than being about match quality as The New Generation Era and the current era were and are. I grew up watching such legendary feuds as Hogan/Andre, Hogan/Warrior, Savage/Warrior, Savage/Flair, Savage/Roberts, Warrior/Rude, Roberts/DiBiase and Road Warriors/Demolition through The Golden Era and then in my teens saw Austin/McMahon, Austin/Rock, Michaels/Hart, Michaels/Undertaker, Rock/Triple H, Benoit/Jericho and Edge & Christian/Hardys/Dudleys and all entertained me in different ways.