Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #105 (permalink)
WCWR
Black Comedy

WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWWCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Caesar, Toys R Us doorbusters on Nov. 2nd and 3rd will have it for $48, or it'll be $30-40 on Black Friday. Expect it to be $30 by next March.

How'd you like Code of Princess? I'm currently replaying everything as Allegro . Are you picking up Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward?
I haven't finished CoP, far from it, but I enjoy the combat. Between Code of Princess, Warriors Orochi 3, and Double Dragon Neon, my beat-em-up/hack-n-slash fix has been satiated.

As far as Zero Escape goes, I've never been one for mystery/puzzle/visual novel games. It's why I can respect games like Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, 999, Hakuoki, and so on, but could never play 'em. They're just not to my taste, really. I'm surprised I liked Catherine as much as I did, but that's been the exception.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000
WCWR is offline   Reply With Quote