Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Golden Era vs Attitude Era, Which do you prefer?

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 04:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Gorgeous One
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000The Gorgeous One 501 - 1000
Default Re: Golden Era vs Attitude Era, Which do you prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeki View Post
As you can see, the post below yours doesn't agree with what you said. If you grew up during the Golden Era. You can still prefer AE as it was aimed at all ages.

Personally I prefer the Attitude Era because it featured my favorite wrestler of all time Stone Cold Steve Austin and like Pyro I hate Hogan. I like comic books and comic book movies but having them wrestle...meh it's not my style. Although I'm a big fan of the promo work back in that time Jake Roberts, Piper, Flair
I think he was probably more referring to the fact that this poll is obviously going to favour the attitude era, considering the majority of people here are attitude era fanboys. Also, I am an exception to the rule, most people on this site probably grew up during the attitude era and think it is blasphemy if anyone dare criticise the attitude era.
The Gorgeous One is offline   Reply With Quote