Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #98 (permalink)
Tsar WCWR
In Russia, Goombas Jump On You

Tsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

I've enjoyed quite a few games this year. Warriors Orochi 3, Mass Effect 3 (disappointing, yes, but I did enjoy it), The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, Dragon's Dogma, Binary Domain, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Soul Calibur V (even though it's not Soul Calibur II), Code of Princess, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2, Tales of Graces F, and Dead or Alive 5 round out my favorite releases for 2012. Halo 4, Planetside 2, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star end my holiday line-up (and one of 'em is free).

I stopped giving a crap about AC3 a month or so ago, which is why I canceled my pre-order. I'm buying it, but not until the price drops.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000
Tsar WCWR is offline   Reply With Quote