Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #3520 (permalink)
PGSucks
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

PGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new herePGSucks better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

If it weren't for Ben Roethlisberger lighting the Redskins up, I'd be extremely pissed that I left Stafford on the bench.

EDIT: Never mind. Stafford's put up 32 to Big Ben's 21, and I'm losing by 7 because both of my starting running backs are out. Shit.

Spoiler for Currently Marking For: